Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

This stuf is pure gold. You're definitely in the right sub-forum.

1) Was Trump heavily involved with Epstein and his 'parties' in the 90's?
2) Has Trump openly admitted sexual assault (grabbing young women by the pussy without consent)?
3) Have 25 different women come out with claims of sexual assault from Trump?
4) Has Trump been found by a Court to have sexually assaulted at least one woman?
5) Was Trump concerned about what Epstein and his Wife knew when arrested?
6) Who was in charge when Epstein mysteriously died in a US Prison?
7) Why did the Russians help Trump to get elected, and cover for him by spreading Qanon stories that seek to promote him a champion against sex abusers?
8) Does Trump have a long history of unlawfully dealing with 'problems' by paying people money to 'look after it for him'?
9) Is Trump currently facing charges due to doing the above (paying people off, unlawfully, in this case a a woman who accused him of sex abuse)
10) Even without collusion between Trump and the Russians, both sides clearly had the most to lose from any dirt on Trump getting out. The Russians after all did a heck of a lot to get him elected in the first place, and did so for a reason.

Which of the above 10 dot points is NOT true?

Comeon man. Connect the dots!

I don't know what GEOTUS is,

God Emperor of the United States:

9989624-0-image-a-34_1550568994351.jpg

It comes from memes from Incels the Alt Right referencing Dune and Warhammer 40,000.

1) Was Trump heavily involved with Epstein and his 'parties' in the 90's?
2) Has Trump openly admitted sexual assault (grabbing young women by the pussy without consent)?
3) Have 25 different women come out with claims of sexual assault from Trump?
4) Has Trump been found by a Court to have sexually assaulted at least one woman?
5) Was Trump concerned about what Epstein and his Wife knew when arrested?
6) Who was in charge when Epstein mysteriously died in a US Prison?
7) Why did the Russians help Trump to get elected, and cover for him by spreading Qanon stories that seek to promote him a champion against sex abusers?
8) Does Trump have a long history of unlawfully dealing with 'problems' by paying people money to 'look after it for him'?
9) Is Trump currently facing charges due to doing the above (paying people off, unlawfully, in this case a a woman who accused him of sex abuse)
10) Even without collusion between Trump and the Russians, both sides clearly had the most to lose from any dirt on Trump getting out. The Russians after all did a heck of a lot to get him elected in the first place, and did so for a reason.

Which of the above 10 dot points is NOT true?

Comeon man. Connect the dots!
So how are the russians covering for him, in the Epstein case? All the evidence needed in this case is available, it's just being swept under the rug for obvious reasons. There is nothing the russians could do to cover this up, if anyone actually wanted to dig further into it.

I don't know what GEOTUS is, all I know is that I see Trump mentioned repeatedly, to the detriment of all other discussion. You can hardly make a post in this thread without a "but what about Trump?" post popping up. As i've said, there are so many people looking to burn the guy that the only reason he isn't in court about it all is because the other people involved are looking to keep their own names out of it.
God Emperor of the United States (and yes, some really were spouting it here early days during his presidency). Pretending he doesn't have support in Australia as well as his detractors remains absurd.

If you'd like Trump discussion to decrease maybe dispense with the vague urge to defend or deflect when you see a negative post about him? Pretty good example here currently - if you hadn't felt the need to quote a fairly obvious and pedestrian observation of mine in response to another poster we wouldn't still be talking about it, but here we are 5 posts later.

God Emperor of the United States (and yes, some really were spouting it here early days during his presidency). Pretending he doesn't have support in Australia as well as his detractors remains absurd.

If you'd like Trump discussion to decrease maybe dispense with the vague urge to defend or deflect when you see a negative post about him? Pretty good example here currently - if you hadn't felt the need to quote a fairly obvious and pedestrian observation of mine in response to another poster we wouldn't still be talking about it, but here we are 5 posts later.
I've never seen that before, it has been around for 5+ years has it?

And Mal had just dropped some huge Trump post, then we get a few more coming to the thread with Trump comments. I think you are so deep in the TDS that you don't see how cringey these posts come off as, I can hardly turn on the radio without hearing him mentioned over the last 6 years or so, and he gets brought up repeatedly on bigfooty. I don't see anyone defending him in here and suddenly there is comments about how Aussies worship him. The obsession is yours, luckily you haven't got it as bad as Mal.

I've never seen that before, it has been around for 5+ years has it?
Yup. A few examples from 2018;

And Mal had just dropped some huge Trump post, then we get a few more coming to the thread with Trump comments. I think you are so deep in the TDS that you don't see how cringey these posts come off as, I can hardly turn on the radio without hearing him mentioned over the last 6 years or so, and he gets brought up repeatedly on bigfooty. I don't see anyone defending him in here and suddenly there is comments about how Aussies worship him. The obsession is yours, luckily you haven't got it as bad as Mal.
I didn't reply to Mal, I replied to ioppolo, so there's at least one other poster for you to scold. And my post wasn't even about Trump specifically, it was about his support in Australia. Which, again, was the actual point here before your own unique brand of TDS took over and you just had to wade in to let us know that no one in Australia has talked about Trump in a good way, a contention I think we've disproved now yes? For one claiming a distaste for Trump discussion such as yourself, seems like the play might have been to ignore that post of mine, but here we are ¯\(ツ)

You can stop talking about the guy any time you want mate, be the change you want to see lol

So how are the russians covering for him, in the Epstein case?

By promoting Qanon (the theory that Trump is a Jesus like figure, who is fighting a secret war against the 'Deep State') to defeat paedos and sex offenders exactly like Epstein.

The 'Deep State' in Qanon are 'Wealthy banking families, Hollywood Elites, Financiers and Cabals' (so... the Jews).

These 'wealthy bankers' have been breeding 'Satanic Bloodlines' in the Democrat party in the USA, Left leaning parties elsewhere, and liberal Hollywood personalities, which (according to Qanon) are engaging in ritual Satanic child sexual abuse and cannibalism.

I'll pause here to note that this is basically the exact plot of the book 'The Protocols of the Elders of Zion', a fictional hundred-year-old Antisemitic book that claims Jews are farming kids and ritually drinking their blood 'blood libel'.

Hitler and the Nazis loved that book by the way, and thought it was real.

Anyway, Trump (according to Qanon) far from being a sex offender and paedo himself, is actually a noble leader, waging a secret war to uncover, overthrow and imprison this 'Deep State' and the Democratic sex offenders and paedos:

The core QAnon conspiracy theory is that a cabal of Satanic,[2][3][4] cannibalistic child molesters are operating a global child sex trafficking ring conspired against former U.S. President Donald Trump during his term in office.[8] The QAnon conspiracy theory has direct roots in Pizzagate, an Internet conspiracy theory that appeared one year earlier; it also incorporates elements of many other theories.[9] Some experts have described QAnon as a cult.[10][11]

Followers of the conspiracy theorists say that the Trump administration secretly fought the cabal of pedophiles, and would conduct mass arrests and executions of thousands of cabal members on a day known as "the Storm" or "the Event".[12] QAnon conspiracy believers have named Democratic politicians, Hollywood actors, high-ranking government officials, business tycoons, and medical experts as members of the cabal.[13] QAnon has also claimed that Trump stimulated the conspiracy of Russian interference in the 2016 United States presidential election to enlist Robert Mueller to join him in exposing the sex trafficking ring, and to prevent a coup d'état by Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton, and George Soros.[14][15] QAnon is described as antisemitic or rooted in antisemitic tropes, due to its fixation on Jewish financier George Soros and conspiracy theories about the Rothschild family, a frequent target of antisemites

QAnon - Wikipedia

This batshit crazy conspiracy theory emerged in 4Chan, where Ron Watkins (the owners kid) made the whole thing up, and it was then picked up by insane conspiracy thinkers and Neo Nazis, and was then amplified by the Russians:

In 2019, accounts removed by Twitter and suspected of being controlled by Russia’s Internet Research Agency sent a high volume of tweets tagged with #QAnon and the movement slogan #WWG1WGA, short for Where We Go One, We Go All, said Melanie Smith, head of analysis at social media analysis firm Graphika. The IRA was indicted by Robert Mueller in his election interference prosecution.

More recently, Russian government-backed media RT.com and Sputnik have stepped up coverage of QAnon, which began with a false proclamation Hillary Clinton would be arrested for an undetermined reason and now includes theories about child trafficking by Hollywood elites, the novel coronavirus and more.

Russian-backed organizations amplifying QAnon conspiracy theories, researchers say

Even before the Russians picked it up and ran with it, they were pushing the 'Pizzagate' conspiracy which was basically the same thing (Democrats were involved in ritual child sex abuse, fronted by Pizza stores in the USA).

This is what the Russians do. They promote misinformation using designated trolls and thousands of bots, making those stories go viral, spreading memes and hashtags, and letting social media algorithms do the rest of the work for them, literally brainwashing hundreds of thousands of people into thinking these kinds of batshit crazy conspiracies, are true.

In the same way the Russians spread misinformation promoting Trump as 'fighting against the ritual sex offenders' (in order to convince people that Trump is in not fact involved in ritual sex abuse of kids himself) they also went out spreading misinformation claiming Putin is some kind of noble messianic figure, who only invaded Ukraine to 'defeat Nazis', and 'destroy Ukrainian Cloning labs that the Jew... err... 'Deep State' are using to clone children for ritual rape and murder' in order to cover for Putins invasion.

The exact same people that beleive in the Qanon insanity, also beleive in the Putin/ Biolabs bullshit as well.

Russia is covering for Trump because they have dirt on him (likely related to his 'activities' with Epstein), and a Trump presidency means the Russians have the President of the USA in their back pocket (in addition to the damage a Trump Presidency does to the USA, via the Russians using the Presidency to sow discord, fan the flames of sectarian violence via amplifying BLM and ANFTIFA messaging, in addition to amplifying RWNJ and Alt Right messaging).

You see, this is the conspiracy. And there is literally overwhelming evidence of it (which I can post for you if you want). And you're all victims of it. Just like the mass shooters in the USA, crazy Anti-vaxxers, Qanon crazies, Sov Cits and so forth you're all being manipulated by the Russians, and none of you realize it's even happening.

Let me ask you zill

Why did the Russians want Trump as President so badly to devote so much effort into getting him elected in the first place, and then dedicate so much time to promoting Qanon to deflect heat from Trump, and why did Trump spend much of his Presidency running interference for the Russians and Putin while also amplifying the exact same messaging the Russians were putting out there?

After winking at QAnon for years, Donald Trump is overtly embracing the baseless conspiracy theory, even as the number of frightening real-world events linked to it grows.

On Tuesday, using his Truth Social platform, the Republican former president reposted an image of himself wearing a Q lapel pin overlaid with the words “The Storm is Coming.” In QAnon lore, the “storm” refers to Trump’s final victory, when supposedly he will regain power and his opponents will be tried, and potentially executed, on live television.

Trump begins openly embracing and amplifying false fringe QAnon conspiracy theory

Dude you've posted this stuff numerous times in different threads. I personally don't belive a few thousand fake social media accounts are capable of influencing an election, and the links you gave are terrible. Perhaps you should have just linked an article about how Hunter Bidens laptop was also russian disinformation.

And after that wall of text you still don't address how Russia is covering up Trumps involvement with Epstein. You're so deep into your conspiracy theory you've missed that part multiple times.

It isn't dastardly Russians covering anything up, the banks involved (JP Morgan & Deutsche) are doing that well enough on their own. I wonder if an audit of his accounts has ever been done, that would go a long way to determining who was involved in the "vast network" beyond Epstein and Maxwell.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I personally don't belive a few thousand fake social media accounts are capable of influencing an election, a

Advertisements bought by Russian operatives for the Facebook social media site are estimated to have reached 10 million users. But many more Facebook users were contacted by accounts created by Russian actors. 470 Facebook accounts are known to have been created by Russians during the 2016 campaign. Of those accounts six generated content that was shared at least 340 million times, according to research done by Jonathan Albright, research director for Columbia University's Tow Center for Digital Journalism. The most strident Internet promoters of Trump were paid Russian propagandists/trolls...

Facebook originally denied that fake news on their platform had influenced the election and had insisted it was unaware of any Russian-financed advertisements but later admitted that about 126 million Americans may have seen posts published by Russia-based operatives

According to an analysis by BuzzFeed News, the "20 top-performing false election stories from hoax sites and hyperpartisan blogs generated 8,711,000 shares, reactions, and comments on Facebook."

Russian interference in the 2016 United States elections - Wikipedia

You really have no idea how the internet works do you?

You only believe the s**t you believe because the Russians told you to.

Probably. You’re the one who obsesses over him. I’m sure you’d know…

Not obsessing at all.

Just wondering why so many of you guys simp for him on here.

Billionaire, best mates with Epstein, history of sleazing onto young women, multiple sexual assault allegations, admits sexual assault, recently convicted of sexual assault, pilot (and plane) records show his plane went to the sex island etc.

I swear if a photo of him surfaced molesting a kid, you guys would still be deflecting for him.

Golly, that's a highly reliable source :rolleyes:

View attachment 331832

And people wonder why conspiracists and Neo-Nazis are so often in bed together.

'International Bankers, cabals, Rothschilds, Soros and Hollywood Elites'

We know who the cookers are really talking about, even if the cookers themselves often don't (and sadly many do).

Socially isolated Incels 'doing their own research' proceed to get cooked by social media algorithms becoming first conspiracy nutters and then morphing into full blown Nazi sympathizers.

Get spit out the other side full blown antisemites arguing Hitler was the good guy.

Screen-Shot-2020-11-16-at-9.38.43-am.png

5fb32e0f290000d933c6c160.png

362x869-572752517183.jpg

Too stupid to see what just happened to them.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back