Conspiracy Theory The nefarious activities of Jeffrey Epstein

Remove this Banner Ad

The protection of the rich and powerful is a disgrace in and of itself
The fact that the media have effectively swept this whole thing under the carpet as much as possible instead of making a massive deal out of the whole saga should be a huge red flag to everybody that something is fundamentally wrong in Western civilization.

Certainly anyone going on their own plane / commercial wouldn't be listed on the passenger logs for Epstein's jet.
No. Hence Elon is so mad at people sharing this image:

OIF.f7kUKeOzqQkif0R8Os2KGA

The fact that the media have effectively swept this whole thing under the carpet as much as possible instead of making a massive deal out of the whole saga should be a huge red flag to everybody that something is fundamentally wrong in Western civilization.
Murdochs possible visitors?

Does pedo island have a runway?
I'd assume so given Epstein & Elon's jet are frequent visitors. Google images has a lot of detail blocked out, but some photos show a small runway NNW of the island centre.

I'd assume so given Epstein & Elon's jet are frequent visitors. Google images has a lot of detail blocked out, but some photos show a small runway NNW of the island centre.
I seriously doubt there was a runway on the island. Have a look at some pictures, it is way too small. There looks to be a helipad on it though.

Does pedo island have a runway?

AFAIK no runway on the island itself, they all had to fly in via St Thomas then catch a boat from memory.

Little St James is only ~ 400 - 500m wide which isn't really sufficient for a runway of a size that would accept anything larger than a Cessna I wouldn't have thought, and there's nothing on that island that uses the entire width anyway.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Don’t be ruining the attack on the new public enemy No. 1 🤣
😂
More than half of the suspended Lib accounts were for doxxing Musk. All suspensions are for only two days up to a week max. How long have the middle of the road or conservative tweeters been banned for (forever)?
Why do Libs suddenly care about free speech now?
You can’t put someone’s safety at risk and then plead the free speech line. Hilarious stuff by the usual ignorant crowd on here.

😂
More than half of the suspended Lib accounts were for doxxing Musk. All suspensions are for only two days up to a week max. How long have the middle of the road or conservative tweeters been banned for (forever)?
Why do Libs suddenly care about free speech now?
You can’t put someone’s safety at risk and then plead the free speech line. Hilarious stuff by the usual ignorant crowd on here.

By someone’s safety at risk you mean by posting already publicly available information, to be clear? This isn’t information that is private or hidden.

Any attack on his car was also not related to the flight data of his plane, obviously.

Murdochs possible visitors?
Absolutely.
But even with the immense power and influence of the Murdochs, they aren’t the only players. The fact that even tax payer funded sources, that should be free of corporate influence, like ABC and BBC, have been just as disinterested in the story suggests to me that the problem is much deeper.

This is a great interview of Whitney Webb. It’s 45 minutes so obviously not for everybody, but she delves into the association / collusion between organised crime and the CIA as well as other intelligence agencies like the British and Israeli. Her research suggests that sexual blackmail has been a cornerstone strategy of the intelligence community going back at least as far as WW2. The Epstein and Maxwell saga is not a one-off.

AFAIK no runway on the island itself, they all had to fly in via St Thomas then catch a boat from memory.

Little St James is only ~ 400 - 500m wide which isn't really sufficient for a runway of a size that would accept anything larger than a Cessna I wouldn't have thought, and there's nothing on that island that uses the entire width anyway.

I dunno about landing but ' bush planes ' can take off with next to no runway.

Somehow I doubt musk or jeff are* using those

*Were

Remove this Banner Ad

Back