Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Who would they choose though? The plastic franchise, the Shemons, the Injectors, the filth, the scum, the cheats, the COLA cheats…
We so should have called our AFLW team the shemons

Who would they choose though? The plastic franchise, the Shemons, the Injectors, the filth, the scum, the cheats, the COLA cheats…
The Port board seems like a much more mild mannered place by comparison.

I watched the Dees Tigs game at the pub and in the 3rd Q this bloke kinda drunkenly leans over thinking I was a Tigers supporter for some reason (I was even wearing Dees merch) and starts talking about how the league is "corrupt". He was such a stereotypical Tiges nuff I was in awe. He said Nathan Broad was one of the best full backs in the league and was on $1m a year amongst other bizarre things. Smelt heavily of rum. 10/10

Would love to see if the Richmond board was this unhinged before their flags or whether the premierships have done untold damage to their psyche.
It was always unhinged, yet they used to have a better sense of humour. Some of the banter threads were elite

Would love to see if the Richmond board was this unhinged before their flags or whether the premierships have done untold damage to their psyche.
Both.

It’s not just the umpiring. It’s the Brandon Ellis compo pick, rule changes, failure to acknowledge our flag at the draft meeting that year, s**t draw, criticism of our hub behaviour and AFLW knock back. All confirm the CFL hate us. Benny hiding under his desk instead of going into bat as is his job

What were the rule changes around Brandon Ellis's compo pick?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now Headless can I sell you some rock insurance that keeps away tigers
281263.jpg

Topkent: But I don't see any Tiger corruption around here, do you?
Headless, wearing a Richmond scarf: Topkent, I'd like to buy your rock.

Richmond aren't even playing tonight. This is from the Geelong game day thread.

I come in peace this what happens when you bag the umpires Richmond has copped it past 8 years and it’s been on the back of Neil Balme bagging the umpires during our pre season years ago they visit every club every pre season and apparently he went on a 20 min rant at the umps and since then we get nothing now your coach has bagged them the same thing might happen to you guys it proves how corrupt the afl is when someone speaks up

I come in peace this what happens when you bag the umpires Richmond has copped it past 8 years and it’s been on the back of Neil Balme bagging the umpires during our pre season years ago they visit every club every pre season and apparently he went on a 20 min rant at the umps and since then we get nothing now your coach has bagged them the same thing might happen to you guys it proves how corrupt the afl is when someone speaks up
Thank you. Thank you.

Pure gold

Haha staggering

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back