Oppo Camp The Loony Bin - Lead Sponsor of Crazy Topkent's Alternate Adventures

Remove this Banner Ad

Some unreal stuff in the main board Clayton Oliver thread.

OK- FOR ALL THE ‘LESS ASTUTE’ critics who can’t read.

I think the AFL should cancel premierships won by sides that have players who clearly cannot CONTROL their ‘hobby’ and have played in a winning GF.

Why? - Players with this level of addiction are more likely to risk ’using’ on GF day.

So.

- Must have played and WON on GF day

- Must have displayed ‘out of control’ behaviour, not ‘1 strikers’ or players who did not play on the day.

I’m not concerned about part-time users - I’m talking about foaming-at-the -mouth users who cannot be trusted to be clean on GF day…and PROBABLY weren’t.

These players would either have to be reported by the cops, or medically unwell….or both with a direct link to ‘substance abuse’

The obvious targets would be 06 Eagles, 10 Collingwood, 21 Demons,

Possibles include one of the Richmond flags( can’t remember which year Dusty flipped out).

Simples….(well for some, anyway )

Fortunately for that Sydney supporting poster the Swans didn’t win any premierships with Buddy, so they weren’t required to fall on their own sword and cancel any Swans premierships.
They won one or two with Hannerbury and Jude Bolton though

So there goes theirs too

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

Last edited:
For some reason I ventured onto the Clayton Oliver board. Had a chuckle at that one.

I don't know why I'm spending time on the Harry Petty trade thread. Some very smug Adelaide supporters for a team that last won a premiership before Petty was born.

I don't know why I'm spending time on the Harry Petty trade thread. Some very smug Adelaide supporters for a team that last won a premiership before Petty was born.
tbf some of the smugest supporters we've ever dealt with are freo supporters and they've won squat, and been established longer than that Adelaide premiership

How's this desperate loser energy from Freo - I got this paid advertisement on my Facebook directly after Schultz walked out on them (Schultz was under contract and still walked) :$:$:$

View attachment 1833948

Give it a lol react mate

milhouse-the-simpsons.gif

How's this desperate loser energy from Freo - I got this paid advertisement on my Facebook directly after Schultz walked out on them (Schultz was under contract and still walked) :$:$:$

View attachment 1833948
Isn’t the problem that it’s contracted players who keep going “Stuff this joint, I’m out”?

Brad Hill.

Schultz.

Lobb.

I fail to see the significance of a contract given these circumstances.

If you want to see some ultra sensitive reactions, ask on the draft and trade board why it is that a Freo can’t seem to retain contracted players.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

LARGEST PLAYER COMMITMENT - OF ANY CLUB!

Meanwhile every player this trade period has knocked back their interest. Even Tyler Brockman who needed to get back to WA didn't even consider them :$

Isn’t the problem that it’s contracted players who keep going “Stuff this joint, I’m out”?

Brad Hill.

Schultz.

Lobb.

I fail to see the significance of a contract given these circumstances.

If you want to see some ultra sensitive reactions, ask on the draft and trade board why it is that a Freo can’t seem to retain contracted players.
It's a very strange post consiering the club has no issue trading players who want out regardless of their contract status. They'd be better off beating their chest about all the first rounders they will have next year.

My fav part about Freo fans is that even when their club trades away a dud like Griffen Logue they stand by him and still claim he's a good player. Really weird units. Must be some sort of Stockholm syndrome in there.

God I adore Richmond supporters. Basically for this:

how does dumma leave the club and automatically gets umpired favourably when hes not in a yellow sash

Lovely
I couldn't help but run to the Tigers board yesterday when the free was paid against Broad for a reaction. FWIW I think it was a BS decision too, seen plenty of them let go.

"match fixing"

Yes the AFL is AGAINST the biggest, most profitable club in the league and wants them to LOSE. that game was RIGGED
The fact that it doesn't make any sense is WHY the AFL knows they can get away with it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back