The Gambler

Remove this Banner Ad

It was a consideration, nearly opted for the 1-19 bracket, which would have paid close to 2.5K

I do pretty well each week, with a few multi's, most of which hedge my main bet. Will have another crack this week, should start sharing them prior to the round, bit of fun

Was thinking of canvasing our board, to start a punters club for next year, would certainly be engaging :)

I normally have something on most weekends as well. My AFL/NRL tipping has been pretty good most the season - I'm normally let down by one upset somewhere.

That's why, generally I have moved away from straight H2H multi's, unless it is an overwhelming favourite IE: Crows to beat Lions in Adelaide.

Now it's more about margin spread and hedging, and have done very well.

As an example, this week a couple of games, I will take either side to win, under 24.5, especially at night and or bad weather conditions

Anyway, will post my bets in future, for a bit of interest

Okay, the first of this weekend's bets. Concerned as to how WC will respond to their poor showing over recent weeks. I believe they will come out harder than they have shown of late, making it more of a contest, than some have predicted

View attachment 381819
Looks alright, I agree with you about wce but I think Richmond/Sydney could be some trouble. Even at their best Sydney struggled at the G against the tigs.

Good advice:thumbsu: Can I do 4 games only in a multi or do I have to do 5 or more?
It depends on who you bet with i have done 3 leg multis before

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Good advice:thumbsu: Can I do 4 games only in a multi or do I have to do 5 or more?

There is a special where you can do a 4 game multi head 2 had with sportsbet. If you miss on one game, you get your money back in bonus bets up to $50

Otherwise your multi can include as many games as you want and even add other sports. If you need a hand with that, I can PM you my number :thumbsu:

There is a special where you can do a 4 game multi head 2 had with sportsbet. If you miss on one game, you get your money back in bonus bets up to $50

Otherwise your multi can include as many games as you want and even add other sports. If you need a hand with that, I can PM you my number :thumbsu:
Thanks I'll have a go tonight and if I get stuck I will let you know.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com.au/jo...3024433/?utm_hp_ref=au-homepage?benref=theage

Frightening article and don't think for a second that AFL are immune. Sport needs to find better sources of revenue than gambling advertising
Yea I don't bother with huff post articles.
Usually exaggerated lefty articles.

If grown ups are voluntarily giving up their money to a company and the company uses that revenue to advertise I see no issues with this. Unless they are lying in their ads about potentially dangerous products (like old cigarette ads).
Some people see this as a moral grey area and that will be the main reason why organisations move away from gambling revenue, like Macca's offering salads.

Yea I don't bother with huff post articles.
Usually exaggerated lefty articles.

If grown ups are voluntarily giving up their money to a company and the company uses that revenue to advertise I see no issues with this. Unless they are lying in their ads about potentially dangerous products (like old cigarette ads).
Some people see this as a moral grey area and that will be the main reason why organisations move away from gambling revenue, like Macca's offering salads.
I don't like the fact that gambling advertising which is becoming so saturated is in our childrens faces 24/7. We need to move away from this:thumbsdown:

I don't like the fact that gambling advertising which is becoming so saturated is in our childrens faces 24/7. We need to move away from this:thumbsdown:
It's not like they're advertising gambling during the wiggles.

It isn't targeted at kids, as far as I'm concerned it's parents responsiblity to educate their kids about the risks associated with gambling as they grow up. Just like it's parents responsiblity to educate kids about wearing helmets while on their bikes.

It's not like they're advertising gambling during the wiggles.

It isn't targeted at kids, as far as I'm concerned it's parents responsiblity to educate their kids about the risks associated with gambling as they grow up. Just like it's parents responsiblity to educate kids about wearing helmets while on their bikes.
Agree to disagree.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back