The food rating thread

Remove this Banner Ad

HSP (it's just called a meat box here) is OK but it's the same problem you get with chicken parmigiana on top of chips, chips and gravy etc. that it's got a limited lifespan before it turns to mush. Kebab meat and sauce on fresh crunchy chips is great, just eat it in a hurry.

I find HSP is really hit and miss... if you find a shop that does 'em good they can be bloody awesome - but if not... very terrible.

I don't have them often but I usually do when I'm at a mates house, the local there makes an awesome one - even with delivery by the time we get them the chips are still crispy as which is very important to the whole thing really!

I always go the mixed kebabs, I can't remember having too many bad ones but I usually buy them for an actual shop and never the food trucks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rice is mentioned as the GOAT,strong protests from potatoes and pasta.
I love the old saying "No rice,no life"
I loathe people who pat themselves on the back when they use chopsticks at Asian restaurants because they've been to Asia.

Rice is mentioned as the GOAT,strong protests from potatoes and pasta.
I love the old saying "No rice,no life"
I loathe people who pat themselves on the back when they use chopsticks at Asian restaurants because they've been to Asia.
My favourite Thai only has fork and spoon

Is Beer and Blue Cheese sophisticated ?

‘Sophisticated’: ancient faeces shows humans enjoyed beer and blue cheese 2,700 years ago

It’s no secret that beer and blue cheese go hand in hand – but a new study reveals how deep their roots run in Europe, where workers at a salt mine in Austria were gorging on both up to 2,700 years ago.

Scientists made the discovery by analysing samples of human excrement found at the heart of the Hallstatt mine in the Austrian Alps.

“This is very sophisticated in my opinion,” Maixner said. “This is something I did not expect at that time.”

I think I will stick to pairing it with muscat

Remove this Banner Ad

Back