• Globe

• Flat circle

• Unsure

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh, lebbo :tearsofjoy:

Q-anon enthusiast
US government devolutionist
Rabid anti-vaxxer who believes half the worlds vaccinated population will be dead in a few years
Flat earther
And HAARP conspiracy theorist, of course

Are there any conspiracy theories that you aren't all-in on?
I’m not a flat earther. I’ve told you this repeatedly. Look at my lack of posting in here and what I’ve posted. Check out my vote.

Boy oh boy Wowee! Any idea where Australia's location supposedly is with this dogs breakfast depicting a 5yo's finger painting project..?

Australia and NZ have never existed and if you believe they do you are a #Sheep or something.

QKcXzz.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Serious question - aside from YouTube clicks, is their somehow actual income potential from sprouting this nonsense..?

I'm thinking of creating something similar online with 'new proof and evidence' that E.Presley, M.Jackson and D.Bowie are actually still alive - OR - perhaps I join the opposing conspiracy trend claiming some living celebrities actually died years ago..? There is apparently 'irrefutable evidence' that Avril Lavigne died in 2003...?

Serious question - aside from YouTube clicks, is their somehow actual income potential from sprouting this nonsense..?

I'm thinking of creating something similar online with 'new proof and evidence' that E.Presley, M.Jackson and D.Bowie are actually still alive - OR - perhaps I join the opposing conspiracy trend claiming some living celebrities actually died years ago..? There is apparently 'irrefutable evidence' that Avril Lavigne died in 2003...?
Thats got nothing to do with flat earth tho. You can always start a thread about Avril Lavigne being really dead and that can be discussed.

Thats got nothing to do with flat earth tho. You can always start a thread about Avril Lavigne being really dead and that can be discussed.
Creating a thread based on pure nonsense is not in my wheelhouse - but for those interested:

Avril Lavigne​

Recently engaged singer Avril Lavigne has one of the best conspiracy theories of all time, and even has a Wikipedia page. The conspiracy has turned into somewhat of an urban legend and can be traced back to the 2011 Brazilian blog “Avril Está Morta” (“Avril is Dead”). According to the theory, Lavigne died in 2003, shortly after the release of her successful debut studio album, Let Go, and her people hired a body double named Melissa Vandella to keep her career going. Internet forums went wild with the theory, finding evidence that supported the theory, like changes in her appearances, and a “photo shoot” where she has the name ”Melissa“ written on her hand. The conspiracy theory gets brought up every few years, most recently going viral on Twitter in 2017. There is another version of the theory that Lavigne simply didn’t want to be famous anymore and hired Melissa to be her body double. Lavigne eventually addressed the conspiracy telling Entertainment Weekly, “it’s just a dumb internet rumor, and [I’m] flabbergasted that people bought into it. Isn’t that so weird? It’s so dumb. And I look the exact same. On one hand, everyone is like, ‘Oh my god, you look the same,’ and on the other hand people are like ‘Oh my god, she died.’

Creating a thread based on pure nonsense is not in my wheelhouse - but for those interested:

Avril Lavigne​

Recently engaged singer Avril Lavigne has one of the best conspiracy theories of all time, and even has a Wikipedia page. The conspiracy has turned into somewhat of an urban legend and can be traced back to the 2011 Brazilian blog “Avril Está Morta” (“Avril is Dead”). According to the theory, Lavigne died in 2003, shortly after the release of her successful debut studio album, Let Go, and her people hired a body double named Melissa Vandella to keep her career going. Internet forums went wild with the theory, finding evidence that supported the theory, like changes in her appearances, and a “photo shoot” where she has the name ”Melissa“ written on her hand. The conspiracy theory gets brought up every few years, most recently going viral on Twitter in 2017. There is another version of the theory that Lavigne simply didn’t want to be famous anymore and hired Melissa to be her body double. Lavigne eventually addressed the conspiracy telling Entertainment Weekly, “it’s just a dumb internet rumor, and [I’m] flabbergasted that people bought into it. Isn’t that so weird? It’s so dumb. And I look the exact same. On one hand, everyone is like, ‘Oh my god, you look the same,’ and on the other hand people are like ‘Oh my god, she died.’
Big difference between an Avril is Dead theory and the Flat Earth theory tho. A conspiracy theory doesn't mean all conspiracy theories are therefore untrue. MKUKTRA, just to name one, ended up being revealed to be true. Obviously JFK is an obvious cover up that seldom anyone believes. NASA are renowned for fakery. There are a number of threads in here already that highlight the fakery of space walks, wires and augmented reality software inside the ISS, and its already well known that images of the ball earth are cgi created, billions of shots put together because the earth is too big to get a shot of.

I watched the first hour or so of the video that was in the Pizzagate thread last night. The first part was about flat earth. I’ve stated before in here, that I’m on the fence, and am open to either possibility, but I found a lot of the stuff quite convincing, especially the dodgy NASA stuff, augmented reality inside the space station etc. I’d love someone to watch it and de-bunk a lot of it, and prove it wrong if they could? I’m not sure what to believe, but I’ve always found it really hard to believe that we’re spinning around and hurtling through space at such massive speeds, it just seems odd and hard to fathom.

Back