The downfall of Fox Footy.

Remove this Banner Ad

I don't know who produced it, but fox is showing a 30 minute doco about Rochester FNC in the GV league. Need to get as many eyeballs on it as possible - it's the kind of content they should be producing once a month - just awesome for people who love watching footy at all levels. The more that get around it the more likely they commission more of them

Eagles home game, coverage starts 10 mins before bounce and they’ve spent the coverage talking to whichever Scott brother coaches Essendon.

It’s a fox game, on a seperate channel…we can do better than this.

As much as I was the biggest critic of Jack Riewoldt being flogged to death on 360 and commentating as a current player in recent years, he has been excellent since retiring and a few others (especially from Seven) should take note of his direct and honest analysis.

As much as I was the biggest critic of Jack Riewoldt being flogged to death on 360 and commentating as a current player in recent years, he has been excellent since retiring and a few others (especially from Seven) should take note of his direct and honest analysis.
Although I don't watch a lot of those panels, the bits I've seen of him you could hear that he has been working at it professionally. He has the phrases down so they sound natural, much less of the uhhhhs or yeahs. I'd bet he'd taken a course or studied hard on his own, and he plans this to be his main post-playing occupation. We'll see what his business model will be: the Darcy/Ling bland muzak, the Corne agitator, the Lyon host role, or the Lloyd/King CD-analyst.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was written into the broadcast agreement that AFL360 had to continue as a way for the AFL to get their message out via Whateley and Robbo. I'd love to know what the ratings are for this show, have to be dismal.

I wouldn't be surprised if it was written into the broadcast agreement that AFL360 had to continue as a way for the AFL to get their message out via Whateley and Robbo. I'd love to know what the ratings are for this show, have to be dismal.

This link shows 88,000 viewers nationally for a monday night 2 years ago. Cant imagine it's changed much.

He’s very good. A natural. Played with an exceptional football IQ and can relay tgat to the punters

This link shows 88,000 viewers nationally for a monday night 2 years ago. Cant imagine it's changed much.
Of course the other way to look at it is it was the #1 rating program that night on Foxtel. Also that number was for the live show. It didn't take into account streaming or replay views.

No Howie for the next few weeks at least. He's in India for the remainder of the IPL and potentially away for the World T20 in the Caribbean and the USA.
What, no calling off the TV remotely, going off his nut saying "6!" when the ball's been caught 10m inside the boundary?

Goodness me, fancy him actually being at the ground to call a match.

Hypocrite should have said no, and say he'll call it from Sth Melbourne.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Show where Jay Clark and two other Herald Sun footy journos (rotating panel) discuss what's happening in the world of AFL for half an hour.
Didn't they have a show around like 2014 called the four scribes? and it was a bunch of chief football writers just talking around a table

Damn that was shit

No Howie for the next few weeks at least. He's in India for the remainder of the IPL and potentially away for the World T20 in the Caribbean and the USA.
That brings the risk of more Underwood and Dwayne

As long as he doesn't do Richmond games, he is good

Remove this Banner Ad

Back