Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Have put in a request.
I’m not sure we need it. TGO espouses equality and understanding. When the unwashed enter this realm I favour an approach of ☮️ with a reminder of where they are and suggestion to join our movement.

They are free to make a choice of their own free will.

But if the choose to ignore TGO and repeatedly return like an immature school boy setting fire to an aerosol can they can expect to be met with a Jules Winfield type vengeance

Only been watching 360 a bit this year after not really watching it since around 2014 2015 era. Robbo appears cooked. Not physically but just in his options and they way he actually speaks sentences haha. His shtick is old. I reckon he should step away from the show. But what I'd be interested to see would be a open mike type of show with Robbo. He can be confrontational when needs to and handle it back. Would make for interesting viewing

Only been watching 360 a bit this year after not really watching it since around 2014 2015 era. Robbo appears cooked. Not physically but just in his options and they way he actually speaks sentences haha. His shtick is old. I reckon he should step away from the show. But what I'd be interested to see would be a open mike type of show with Robbo. He can be confrontational when needs to and handle it back. Would make for interesting viewing
This 🧵 is the Cult of Robbo, or TGO (The Great One) as we know him.

We live and breath upon every one of his words or teachings delivered in sermon form via his appearance on the pay TV 📺 Box or via his written word in scriptures in Rupert’s Rag.

TGO would be great 👍 in another as you mention but more is not necessarily better.

I will give you the benefit of the doubt here for your above comments but take it on notice that lesser men have not been given such benefit.

Blasphemous

White Line Fever with Robbo. 100% Essendon all the time.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

📜 "For it was foretold. From this date henceforth, Brother Josh of Daicos were forever more changed..whence sipping from TGO's Crimson Chalice"

Last edited:

expected more arm flailing....

Yes, but look at those fingers.

Can any journo on the planet express words with his fingers better than TGO.

Those fingers have done incredible things in their life.

Things we can only wonder at.

Be grateful for what TGO allows us to see.

There are women all over Melbourne who yearn to be a recipient of TGO's finger action.

Only been watching 360 a bit this year after not really watching it since around 2014 2015 era. Robbo appears cooked. Not physically but just in his options and they way he actually speaks sentences haha. His shtick is old. I reckon he should step away from the show. But what I'd be interested to see would be an open mike type of show with Robbo. He can be confrontational when needs to and handle it back. Would make for interesting viewing
This is the kind of thing that happens when the site owner comes in and calls TGO a ‘meme’. People think they have carte blanche to slander, to denigrate, to - and it pains me to say this - suggest TGO is anything other than a serious scholar of football

Remove this Banner Ad

Back