Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
When?

He adds nothing to footy, he is a spiteful little creep, his stupid Sliding Doors thing isn't sliding doors at all, his use of player nicknames is nauseating.

Just go

When?

He adds nothing to footy, he is a spiteful little creep, his stupid Sliding Doors thing isn't sliding doors at all, his use of player nicknames is nauseating.

Just go
Can't say I've ever understood this opinion... I'll pretty quickly take him over most other journo turned opinionist types out there. And I'd suggest the lack of engagement you've had all day in this thread suggests that I mightn't be alone in my thinking.

If you're not a fan, don't be "spiteful" yourself and move along :thumbsu:

Can't say I've ever understood this opinion... I'll pretty quickly take him over most other journo turned opinionist types out there. And I'd suggest the lack of engagement you've had all day in this thread suggests that I mightn't be alone in my thinking.

If you're not a fan, don't be "spiteful" yourself and move along :thumbsu:
Thanks for the advice, Damien.

Slow on the uptake, obvious takes, the bizarre sliding doors trope, and zero actual football insight.

Did he ever play?

I'd take a fumbling comment from a poorly trained Hodge or Selwood who have tonnes of experience and (once you sort through the poor delivery) something to say over this bloke.

He's the frozen TV dinner of football journos, not actually toxic but gives no nourishment.

In the vein of Caroline Wilson, 'football' journos who talk more about the politics, scandals, goss etc that I really don't care about.

This is one of the worst calls I've ever seen from any journo.

View attachment 1984366

One of the best aspects of our game is the free flowing non-stop relentlessness of it. Adding the worst part of a different sport (basketball) and adding it into ours would ruin it.

Did purple play the game at any level?
100% this.

Getting tired of AFL Journo's trying to Americanise our great game.

Leave it alone FFS.

This is one of the worst calls I've ever seen from any journo.

View attachment 1984366

One of the best aspects of our game is the free flowing non-stop relentlessness of it. Adding the worst part of a different sport (basketball) and adding it into ours would ruin it.

Did purple play the game at any level?
What can you say about someone who accepts being called ‘penis head’. I mean seriously! 07FF34A2-100E-4808-A91B-BD39A232BEC2.jpeg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back