Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

Brothers! Sisters! Hear Me!

Although I am not worthy of the honour of standing on the steps of the temple of TGO I am willing to bear the Wrath of Robbo!

The news I bring is too important, too world-breaking that I have to do it.

For the news I bring has been written for eons in the stars.

It is time.

It is the hour.

It is the day of retribution for TGO.

For too long my brothers has this abomination been allowed to strike without consequence.

Too long my Sisters has this Demon in human form been allowed to sully the honour and reputation of TGO's beloved Red and Black Army.

Tonight, yes this very night, the warriors of TGO will be redeemed as the words of TGO reverberate around these hallowed shores.

This creature is the on-field injection impersonator!

He is the stealer of the Holy Brownlow!

He is the abomination who sits in the throne of Hawthorn Football Club.

Tonight Rejoice!

Tonight TGO will sweep away the aura of Sam Mitchell!

He will expose him to the world as the charlatan that he is!

And my brothers, it will be wonderful.

When TGO strides onto the stage of AFL 360 the world may come to a standstill such is the power of TGO's words.

Expect above-the-head arm waving the likes of which you have never seen before. Grown men will swoon at the sight of TGO's power.

Expect such declarations of import that hearts will stop.

"He's lost The Players Gerard" "The Players" "He's lost them Gerard" "HE'S LOST THE PLAYERS"

"What do they stand for mate" What is the plan" " tell me Gerard" "WHAT DO THEY STAND FOR WHAT IS THE PLAN"

Expect rivers of sweat to cascade down the holy head of TGO, enough to water all the fields of the Earth.

Expect more mystic visions - the likes of which we are not worthy to understand... "Is that the moon Gerald?" " the Moon"

Expect Greatness.

Expect Robbo to unleash on Sam Mitchell because I reckon he's been waiting a fair while to unload. Fair chance Robbo makes a complete arse of himself. Which we love.

Brothers! Sisters! Hear Me!

Although I am not worthy of the honour of standing on the steps of the temple of TGO I am willing to bear the Wrath of Robbo!

The news I bring is too important, too world-breaking that I have to do it.

For the news I bring has been written for eons in the stars.

It is time.

It is the hour.

It is the day of retribution for TGO.

For too long my brothers has this abomination been allowed to strike without consequence.

Too long my Sisters has this Demon in human form been allowed to sully the honour and reputation of TGO's beloved Red and Black Army.

Tonight, yes this very night, the warriors of TGO will be redeemed as the words of TGO reverberate around these hallowed shores.

This creature is the on-field injection impersonator!

He is the stealer of the Holy Brownlow!

He is the abomination who sits in the throne of Hawthorn Football Club.

Tonight Rejoice!

Tonight TGO will sweep away the aura of Sam Mitchell!

He will expose him to the world as the charlatan that he is!

And my brothers, it will be wonderful.

When TGO strides onto the stage of AFL 360 the world may come to a standstill such is the power of TGO's words.

Expect above-the-head arm waving the likes of which you have never seen before. Grown men will swoon at the sight of TGO's power.

"He's lost The Players Gerard" "The Players" "He's lost them Gerard" "HE'S LOST THE PLAYERS"

"What do they stand for mate" What is the plan" " tell me Gerard" "WHAT DO THEY STAND FOR WHAT IS THE PLAN"

Expect rivers of sweat to cascade down the holy head of TGO, enough to water all the fields of the Earth.

Expect more mystic visions - the likes of which we are not worthy to understand... "Is that the moon Gerald?" " the Moon"

Expect Greatness.

Expect Robbo to unleash on Sam Mitchell because I reckon he's been waiting a fair while to unload. Fair chance Robbo makes a complete arse of himself. Which we love.
Consider me sufficiently invested…but may I add a word of caution Brother HTB… do not bear us false witness because the sermon you have foreseen is as you say greatness

Expect Greatness.
I am not bestowing thee as a heathen brother, but i must point out that you failed to mention how TGO will
  • trail away in mid-discussion with the nerdling, who he has decided is unworthy of his sermon.
  • take his glasses off and on four times in a minute, to read from his scripture
  • Before looking off camera to converse who we can only assume are the footy gods both old and new.

PRAISE!

All I got was this - I missed the Sam Mitchell / Hawks bit obviously - but honestly who are these twits at Fox Footy to openly question the word of TGO

This is Fox's hundred flowers campaign brother. Let those who doubt TGO come out and bloom in the open, then hit him with the lawnmower.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hey Chief with all these badges floating around Willy Nilly surely it is time to recognise the Brethren of the Cult of TGO?
I'm still waiting for a golf ball reaction just for me. After all I did pull a titleist out of a whale's blow hole.

I haven't been keeping up with the meme :(

posts brian GIF

Hey Chief with all these badges floating around Willy Nilly surely it is time to recognise the Brethren of the Cult of TGO?

I haven't been keeping up with the meme :(

What are these factions you speak of - we are all disciples of TGO

Surely its just a beer and ciggy icon?

it should be a Robbo head with a beer, ciggy, dimmy and kebab, in the style of a skull and crossbones

Chief....

The disciples are waiting - this is volume 3 of the life of TGO

It should be recognised by the heathens who know not of its presence.

It would be sinful not to.

TGO may be short after all - he needs to know our love for him!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back