Certified Legendary Thread The Cult of Robbo Volume 3

Remove this Banner Ad

No TGO in The City of Churches this weekend could really hurt crowd numbers, the standard of footy & the vibe in general... in fact I'd go as far as to say the entire concept of Gather Round is officially in jeopardy.
I know I'm flat.
Has he been banned from planes? He obviously can't drive over there unless he wants to risk being caught by the cops

Has he been banned from planes? He obviously can't drive over there unless he wants to risk being caught by the cops
wouldn't he just appear where he wants?
mortal devices of travel would not apply.

i'm puzzled by this "caught" you mention. Are you implying cosmic events outside His control??
are you?!

No TGO in The City of Churches this weekend could really hurt crowd numbers, the standard of footy & the vibe in general... in fact I'd go as far as to say the entire concept of Gather Round is officially in jeopardy.
I know I'm flat.
These churches make mockery of his divinity
there is no football this weekend.

I think he can't fly due to his heart condition. Plus he just rose from the dead again on Sunday so he's still recovering from that

I think he can't fly due to his heart condition. Plus he just rose from the dead again on Sunday so he's still recovering from that
maybe he rose to attend the hot cross bun aisle at the Supermarket, before the holy trinity of kebabs, dimmies and VB.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Imagine if TGO was late & the nerdlinger was on the TV from Adelaide... some serious 'Max Headroom' material!

I loved the little kid they had on tonight, hearing him talk about his love for the demons players, particularly Gawn and petracca and then giving him a gift bag with a Lachie Neale bobble head.

Hey hey my my
Our TGO can never die

First off let’s be clear

Gather Round
West End Coopers
PieFloaters cannot replace dimmies

View attachment 1948512
... is it because he couldn't get his dogs through quarantine?
Sacrilege. Why is there the unholy red and white of South Melbourne

Hawkman
are we sure it wasn't a visit from the unholy ghost gout?

As a loyal acolyte I suffer the dreaded gout, an affliction sent to sorely test TGO.
Mervyn G Hughes is dead to me

Agree

Melvyn G Hughes

I truly love how TGO calls (and has only ever called) him Kotch!
He doesn't often ADD a letter😄

TGO tonight

Jeremy Finlayson

Jeremy Clarkson

I can see why TGO would be a fan of Clarkson.

Screen-Shot-2021-11-30-at-11.01.57.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Back