The BigFooty Liverpool Army

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll be over for the Arsenal game on the 26th, and could also possibly make the Palace game the week before. Obviously the first one is a big game and the Palace one is the first home game of the season. What would be my chances of being able to get a ticket would you say?

Zidane98 OzBomber jod23 + anyone else that's been?
Not sure if its been answered but your best way of getting a ticket at face value (or close enough to it) to a home game is by joining one of the supporters clubs in Australia and getting tickets through them. I got tickets for United, Everton and Chelsea through them.

Your 2nd legitimate option is through Twitter and the redandwhitekop exchange forum which has season ticker holders that cant go that put up their ticket and you pay face value. Used that for most of my games with great success, but may be harder being the first big home game of the season.

Your 3rd option is a thomascook package. You're looking at upwards of $500 which gets you a ticket and a night's accommodation in town.

Your 4th and the one you should only use as a last resort are touts. Either online or outside the ground, your ticket will be very expensive and there's always the chance its a fake but please only use this as a last resort as touts are ruining football in England at the moment for the genuine fans.

If you have any questions at all feel free to shoot me a PM! But good luck, and if you get a ticket to a home game, don't be a tourist and film/take photos all game, learn the songs, be vocal and most of all have fun!

Last edited:
Not sure if its been answered but your best way of getting a ticket at face value (or close enough to it) to a home game is by joining one of the supporters clubs in Australia and getting tickets through them. I got tickets for United, Everton and Chelsea through them.

Your 2nd legitimate option is through Twitter and the redandwhitekop exchange forum which has season ticker holders that cant go that put up their ticket and you pay face value. Used that for most of my games with great success, but may be harder being the first big home game of the season.

Your 3rd option is a thomascook package. You're looking at upwards of $500 which gets you a ticket and a night's accommodation in town.

Your 4th and the one you should only use as a last resort are touts. Either online or outside the ground, your ticket will be very expensive and there's always the chance its a fake but please only use this as a last resort as touts are ruining football in England at the moment for the genuine fans.

If you have any questions at all feel free to shoot me a PM! But good luck, and if you get a ticket to a home game, don't be a tourist and film/take photos all game, learn the songs, be vocal and most of all have fun!

Great post - this needs to be bookmarked somehow for future reference

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back