The BigFooty Aston Villa army.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just gathered that this army would be made up of apollo creed aliases?

Nobody seriously follows Villa do they?

apollo_creed said:
:cool:
Woody, Sammy, Creedy, Robby, More-ey?

Any Baros activity today anyone?

I think he's with the pool squad for champs league, so doubtful.
doesn't matter, he was in the squad for the last qualifier as well. DOubt he would play. Rafa just telling Villa, Monaco, Lyon etc to hurry up and put up the 7 million big ones. Come on Appolo whats another million.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sexiano Ronaldo said:
He likes to flip flop his 'allegiances' based upon seasonal or some other overriding factor.

So, what's an Australian bloke like you doing supporting an English soccer club and whose favourite player is from South America and playing for a Spanish team?

Unless there is some rule that all of us should have a Fullarton Power-ish myopia on who one should support, then I really can't see why Ray Nolan can't pick and choose who he wants to support.

Sexiano Ronaldo said:
Maybe it's that unhealthy obsession he has with Aston Villa that's causing this unusual phenomenon.

And what would Liverpool fans say about your feelings towards their club?

Sexiano Ronaldo said:
He likes to flip flop his 'allegiances' based upon seasonal or some other overriding factor.

Maybe it's that unhealthy obsession he has with Aston Villa that's causing this unusual phenomenon.
kinda like your obsession with Liverpool...... Notice your the first to comment on any topic relating to the euro champs. Difference is your a closet scouser, time to come out of the closet!

dogupya said:
kinda like your obsession with Liverpool...... Notice your the first to comment on any topic relating to the euro champs. Difference is your a closet scouser, time to come out of the closet!

Considering the European Champions League qualifiers have begun for 05/06, that would make Liverpool the winners of the previous European Champions League.

The only thing I keep in the closet is my sexual daliances with Diego Forlan, but I'll bedazzle you with those stories some other time.

apollo_creed said:
Ray, we could start up a BC one.

But it'd get a bit boring, you having conversations with yourself and all.

It's OK mate, we have our own Brummagem forums so no need to start off a BF BCFC Army.

I'll just keep taking the fight up to Witton on my lonesome if need be, it'd be nice if we had more Baggies, Wolves, Sky Blues, Saddlers & Harriers to take potshots at as well, just for a bit more variety.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back