FTA-TV The almighty, all conquering Sunday Footy Show

Remove this Banner Ad

Unfortunately playback error for every channel! Damn, looked good.
It has worked for me and every other person I've shared it with. There must have been a mis-step somewhere in your installation. And say yes to each additional thing it asks to install.

Maybe have a look at this too, although I've never needed to use this, as the above has worked for me flawlessly.

It has worked for me and every other person I've shared it with. There must have been a mis-step somewhere in your installation. And say yes to each additional thing it asks to install.
There might be a geo restriction (I’m outside the country). Def nothing wrong with the installation (have installed many-a Kodi add on in my days).

There might be a geo restriction (I’m outside the country). Def nothing wrong with the installation (have installed many-a Kodi add on in my days).
Correct, this will not work if you're outside Australia. I was just going to mention that!! Was posting it for the bloke in Queensland.

VPN needs to be in-play if you are outside Australia.

I suspect the World Aquatics live from Japan starting at 11.30am last Sunday and today to be the reason for the Sunday Footy Show not being shown on Gem in Sydney and Brisbane.

Could have been easy to have a delayed telecast after the swimming ended on Gem, or just as straight forward to have the show broadcast live on 9Go in glorious SD.

But those options would be too easy for the boffins at Ch9 to organise.

Edit: Footy Show is back next Sunday as per normal on Gem for Syd/Bris.

Last edited:
Gotta say TJ's comeback story regarding Nathan Brown smashing up an ATM at KFC was an absolute corker.

I agree though, it can a bit like FM radio shows where they laugh at moments that aren't all that funny and when they don't, the dead-air gets pretty awkward.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That Strauchanie segment tonight was tough to watch 😳

Just kept trying and trying as each joke fell flat on its face. Terrible.

Oh No Please GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Today's episode was so crap, thanks to Collingwood players sleeping to mid day... had to go to ad break after ad break waiting for them and they didn't get to interview them in the end.

The post GF one is always a waste of time. Players are hammered and barely coherent, so just let them enjoy the day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back