Autopsy Swans v Blues - AFL Rd 10, 2024 - Friday May 17th 7:40pm - (S.C.G.)

Who will win and by how much?

• Swans by a goal or less

Votes: 4 5.9%
  • Blues by a goal or less

Votes: 3 4.4%
  • Swans by 7 - 20

Votes: 28 41.2%
  • Blues by 7 - 20

Votes: 11 16.2%
  • Swans by a lot

Votes: 20 29.4%
  • Blues by a lot

Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Is Harry McKay quickly turning out to be most overrated footballer in the competition or is he merely overrated by his own supporter base?
Silvagni would probably make a better second forward target given he's a little more physical and go chip out in ruck as well.
Overrated
Umpires onto him with his flopping and theatrics.

Heeney destroys daicos in every aspect of the game. Speed, marking, strength, kicking. It's just age that gives daicos a hope

Daicos is an incredibly hardworking and smart footballer, but Heeney has the natural athletic talent that very, very few players possess. It's a shame it took him 10 years to acutally get a chance in the midfield, his 23-26 years could have been something special. I'm sure he won't mind if he wins brownlow and the swans win a flag this year.

I almost tipped Carlton as I thought no Mccartin would be a huge disadvantage, but TDK went missing after quarter time. I like the theory of the two ruck set up with TDK as a 3rd tall but it gets exposed badly if Carlton lose the midfield battle. Missing Cerra badly.

Injuries and umpires, the only two things that can stop the Mighty Bluebaggers, or so I'm reliably told!
When you have injured players like Zac Williams coming back who shiit the bed when having to be accountable, we should hope for a speedy recovery for them all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's now proven the Blues are way out of their depth, the Swans are clearly the best team in it this year.
Already the top 8 can forget about Carlton and Geelong and Melbourne are probably next best along with Collingwood. GWS have disappointed a little and the jury is still out on Essendon. Port are just hanging in there. Forget the rest.
I'll go for a Swans v Melbourne or Swans v Collingwood Grand Final at this stage.

It's now proven the Blues are way out of their depth, the Swans are clearly the best team in it this year.
Already the top 8 can forget about Carlton and Geelong and Melbourne are probably next best along with Collingwood. GWS have disappointed a little and the jury is still out on Essendon. Port are just hanging in there. Forget the rest.
I'll go for a Swans v Melbourne or Swans v Collingwood Grand Final at this stage.
Pies B2B a big show imo.

It was a good kick in the teeth but could be a blessing . They will be back before too long competitive against the best sides.
Every team this year has had a crap game including Sydney.

Back