USA Supreme Court of America ( SCOTUS) and their extremist right wing agenda.

Remove this Banner Ad

Arizona’s SC legitimately swinging the election.

Democrats now favourites for the first time.

Religious conservative nutjobs - thanks I guess?

Even Trump isn't dumb enough to support a national abortion ban.
He knows how it affects the polls.

Even Trump isn't dumb enough to support a national abortion ban.
He knows how it affects the polls.
Yeah he's attempting a cute little tapdance on it now (along with some trademark flat out bullshit, that all legal scholars wanted Roe v Wade gone).

Ps. christ that bronzer, heading towards blackface

Arizona’s SC legitimately swinging the election.

Democrats now favourites for the first time.

Religious conservative nutjobs - thanks I guess?

I hope so. That video of AZ GOP kneeling and speaking in tongues is so gonzo.

Thomas was a no show at court today with no reason, very unsual
I Hope Please GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Justice Clarence Thomas denounced on Friday “the nastiness and the lies” that have shadowed him in recent years as public scrutiny has mounted over his wife’s efforts to subvert the 2020 election and luxury gifts he has accepted from billionaire friends.
It amounted to some of the most extensive public remarks he has made since revelations that he failed to disclose years of lavish trips from wealthy conservatives, like the Texas real estate magnate Harlan Crow, including on private jets and a superyacht.
“My wife and I, the last two or three years, just the nastiness and the lies,” said Justice Thomas, who did not specify what he was referring to in addressing a full ballroom of lawyers and judges gathered for a judicial conference in Alabama. “There’s certainly been a lot of negativity in our lives, my wife and I, over the last few years, but we choose not to focus on it.”

Wonder why?

Justice Clarence Thomas denounced on Friday “the nastiness and the lies” that have shadowed him in recent years as public scrutiny has mounted over his wife’s efforts to subvert the 2020 election and luxury gifts he has accepted from billionaire friends.
It amounted to some of the most extensive public remarks he has made since revelations that he failed to disclose years of lavish trips from wealthy conservatives, like the Texas real estate magnate Harlan Crow, including on private jets and a superyacht.
“My wife and I, the last two or three years, just the nastiness and the lies,” said Justice Thomas, who did not specify what he was referring to in addressing a full ballroom of lawyers and judges gathered for a judicial conference in Alabama. “There’s certainly been a lot of negativity in our lives, my wife and I, over the last few years, but we choose not to focus on it.”

Wonder why?
Nothing is ever their own fault, these people. Perpetual victims.

Trump has taught them well.

Wonder why?
Because he is the one who is lying so of course he doesn’t want the focus there

My guess is Thomas is on the same end of the spectrum as Morrison - narcissistic/sociopathy.

Sees himself as entitled to do whatever he wants as he's making such a sacrifice for his country by donating his precious time and amazing intellect to public service.

Of course he's entitled to the same rewards as his billionaire friends and the little people should be grateful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back