American Perverts

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This post confirms you're blinded by the hate of a few.

This thread is about perversion, the photo you posted of burlesque with lil kiddies involved in a burlesque show is an absolute example of perversion.

You claim it used for hate purposes, I don't disagree. >some < not the whole world or the majority like you make it out to be.

My posts are about the thread and that is clear, I couldn't give a flying about your arms up in the air the world is against minority groups, my posts are clear

I do not condone lil kids being encouraged to be involved in adult entertainment, if you condone it that makes you a pervert.

If you claim I'm a bigot from my posts (which I should report you for), then that makes you blinded by your unwarranted hate for the world or you're a troll.

I'll let you hand wring and writhe in your hatred. See ya.

Id suggest kids are safer at burlesque shows, than they are at church functions.

Do you agree?

You know what you're doing. It's deliberate, and it's because you want to encourage hate towards the LGBTQ+ community. Specifically the trans community.

This discussion requires attention to detail, in order to prevent it being used as ammunition for the ignorant to hate drag and trans.

You're muddying the waters, and clutching pearls, specifically to help enflame the misunderstandings.

You are a bigot. You are deliberately disseminating disinformation. It's what you do in most threads on this board.

You've just claimed I'm encouraging hate towards minority groups, with zero evidence, apart from you misguided fantasy I have some sort of hatred.

You're on report sunshine, I draw the line at such vile accusations.

How about you stick to the thread and pile on the perverts not me.

Id suggest kids are safer at burlesque shows, than they are at church functions.

Do you agree?

Absolutely, churches and religions are poisonous for the formative mind of a young child.

Still I don't condone encouragement of involving kids in adult entertainment. Do you agree?

Which is what the thread is all about.

Do you agree?

You are encouraging hate.
Report my posts, I'll defend every statement and continue to prove I'm right with your history of posting.

You are a bigot. You are saying there is no difference between a striper and a drag queen.
To defend your position you pretend you're just discussing the thread title. (beyond bad faith, it doesn't even make sense).

You are involved in a discussion around trans and drag, you are saying that it's perversion to expose children to it. You justify this statement via a picture from an event that wasn't trans or drag.

You are muddying the waters, to help encourage hate towards minority groups.

You do this, because you're a bigot.

Read the thread title, it's about perverts - not transgender people, transgender are not perverts - they have nothing to do with the thread. Stick to the thread, instead of claiming I'm what I'm not - you're on report again.

Chief could you please stop this poster slandering me as a bigot and someone who has hatred toward minority groups - with no evidence. This is offensive.

Read the thread title, it's about perverts - not transgender people, transgender are not perverts - they have nothing to do with the thread. Stick to the thread, instead of claiming I'm what I'm not - you're on report again.

Chief could you please stop this poster slandering me as a bigot and someone who has hatred toward minority groups - with no evidence. This is offensive.

Facts don’t care about your feelings bro.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back