Toast Support the Swans AFLW Bid - Swans to be added in 2022-2023!

Remove this Banner Ad

Same. Nice to join the beginning of something so important.

I also just signed up

I almost never purchase memberships, but this is one of the best things I can think to spend my money on.

Yep. Signed up as soon as the email came through, while teaching kids about location and mapping. It's going to be interesting to see how membership numbers compare in the AFLW. Not sure how other clubs run their AFLW memberships and whether they promote it through their standard memberships like we have done.

Inner West Council unanimously backing the bid to make Henson Park the home of the AFLW side.

https://www.facebook.com/byrne.darc...qYZOXFfnnEfGQc4-YUtpttu-TJTpZKr0&__tn__=<,P-R
Darcy Byrne
1S3nsghr4 ·

BREAKING: Council has now finally voted unanimously for my proposal to invite the Sydney Swans Women's team to make Henson Park a home ground when they enter the AFLW in December 2022. Please tag a fan of the Swans and womens & girls sport to help share the good news.
As well as making this formal request to the Swans we have put together a unique joint proposal from the Newtown Jets and the NSW AFL to upgrade facilities at the ground to provide female friendly change rooms, disability access to the grandstand and other improvements.
Great to see the two codes working together side by side.

2022 State-based AFL Level 3 Coaching Accreditation Course:
Bronwyn Gulden – Assistant coach, QBE Sydney Academy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back