Toast Support the Swans AFLW Bid - Swans to be added in 2022-2023!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lynne McGranger It's Game On

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Another Rowbottom. Yes thanks Charlie :)

Last edited:
One week to go -Today 9 July we submit our application!! It's Game On

Last edited:
I love this and cannot wait. Does anyone know or can confirm if AFLW jerseys are cotton on? Because I’d love for our girls to have the Nike jerseys????

I love this and cannot wait. Does anyone know or can confirm if AFLW jerseys are cotton on? Because I’d love for our girls to have the Nike jerseys????
Check out the guernseys worn for Indigenous round - Cotton On.

And while we're on that subject - this means we get another Indigenous guernsey!! Because the men & womens are different. i would so buy a women's indigenous guernsey.

Keen as a black bean for this to happen. Will be so good to have another Swans team to watch and support. I remember my granddad, who I love but is a bit of a dinosaur at times, when he found out his beloved West Coast were investing in a women's team was not impressed. "Waste of time and money, they should have their own club" and other mumble mumble sexist grumbles.

Within three of the Eagles' women's matches, he knew every player out there and was saying they needed to go to the Eagles' men's training to teach the boys some hardness!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back