Song Contest Part XXI, Host: Purple7x08_24, Theme: Pre-2000, Votes Due: Wednesday 10pm AEDT Time

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm also out tonight seeing Russell Howard so I hope he accepts my nom
I've got my nom sorted but today I heard one of your bands with a perfectly suited song and I was like, I could so nominate that. It was unreal..

Never Mind

1708593602651.png

Only just got access to my laptop, so noms might be a bit later than expected, so bear with me.

#worsthostever

DXPi06q6nkQcWngGapD3Pqq0lFI=.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

#SongContestNominations

Waiting to hear back from one person due to a double-up I overlooked (#worsthostever), but this is what I have for now.

Votes due Sunday 10pm AEDT.

Playlist will be here eventually, I just need to put it together.

You can also do it by not including a name in sender I did it once. But luckily caught it.

I would presume this is the main way to do it. How else would you do it? Surely no one deliberately types their own name in.

yo Stokey, saw you nommed Knower. Are you a fan of them in general or just that song? what'd you make of their latest album if the former?
I like them in general. They are very eclectic. Sometimes it works but sometimes I think the very bubblegum city pop singing distracts from the sound they have.
I sort of put them into the category of a Spiderbait when Janet sung or her band Happyland.
I Ike listening to them when they come on during a shuffle but I'm never going to say I feel like listening to a Knower or Happyland record.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back