Injury So it begins...

Remove this Banner Ad

At least Dawes isn't out for a huge period of time, expected to be back in full training by the end of next month.

My bad, Dawes should be sidelined for up to two months. Spencer should be training by the end of next month.

If Clark gets going, then Dawes may find it hard to break back into the side. Fitzy took me by surprise and as it stands is possibly a better forward than Dawes.

Its never good to get long term injuries now, but I feel we can cover him.. best to give him a full preseason and set him for round 3 or 4.

If Clark gets going, then Dawes may find it hard to break back into the side. Fitzy took me by surprise and as it stands is possibly a better forward than Dawes.

Its never good to get long term injuries now, but I feel we can cover him.. best to give him a full preseason and set him for round 3 or 4.

Remember how we thought Stef Martin was a great no.1 ruck after that half-season of good form he had? Fitzy definitely played well last year, but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. He's good cover and will provide good competition for a spot, but I think Dawes would be further up the pecking order when fit than Fitz.

Remember how we thought Stef Martin was a great no.1 ruck after that half-season of good form he had? Fitzy definitely played well last year, but lets not get too far ahead of ourselves. He's good cover and will provide good competition for a spot, but I think Dawes would be further up the pecking order when fit than Fitz.

At the very least, Fitz is an excellent forward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back