Sheffield Wednesday FC - The Owls

Remove this Banner Ad

There's around 93k bf members currently and ive tried searching for a thread for the mighty wednesday however i couldn't come across one.
This might be a stretch but im sure there would be some other fans of our great club on this site.

after coming so close to returning to where we belong in the prem we find ourselves coming into this season again up there as promotion favourites.

There is also a few derbies to look forward to against the pigs in United following their promotion from league one.

Ive supported this club from being a child as my family are all from Sheffield and im glad to call myself a Wednesdayite.

WAWAW

Checking in. Although admittedly I'm a comparatively new fan.

Hoping to start well for a change. Many reasons to be optimistic based on what we saw last season, although I'm expecting even tougher competition at the top this time around.

Checking in. Although admittedly I'm a comparatively new fan.

Hoping to start well for a change. Many reasons to be optimistic based on what we saw last season, although I'm expecting even tougher competition at the top this time around.

New or old doesnt matter mate!

Much tougher this time round agreed, wolves have put together a decent team and fulham will be back up there as well...

Interesting to see what happens

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Massimo luongo the aussie gifting us the three points away to bristol the other night and onto WBA today.
Need every point we can get as we may get a point deduction which would see us in a relegation battle.
UTO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remove this Banner Ad

Back