Official Match Thread Season 37, Round 8: Coney Island Warriors vs West Coast Wonders at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

My thoughts?

1. Average Hamburgers > Daylight > Hungry Jacks > Not Foods > maccas

2. The inner Norf of the Simpson Chappy is beyond blatantly latent.

3. It is disturbing that a number of posters are failing to observe the new rule introduced by hero admin Elton Johns Wig . The rule is clear - every Wednesday is Simpson free day. There is to be no references, avatars, gifs etc to Simpsons of any kind. *

Tonga Bob please donate my sixpence to Dinsdale GoFundMe a sentient liver

* Cubs2Lions is on his last warning before his account is fired into the sun.
1711076164477.png

* Cubs2Lions is on his last warning before his account is fired into the sun.
Speedrunning my account termination seems like a challenge behold 🤗

Season 19 Episode 10 GIF by The Simpsons

I think it's a rule of the universe that there must always be at least 1 screaming baby on every aircraft
Simple fact that there is, because the screaming baby is in pain with the pressure change in their ears.
Weigh up the empathy quotent and consider that kindness is everything in the face of others distress including your own as the case maybe.

Simple fact that there is, because the screaming baby is in pain with the pressure change in their ears.
Weigh up the empathy quotent and consider that kindness is everything in the face of others distress including your own as the case maybe.
Why can't the baby just toughen up?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Rookies these days, smh my head.
Exclusive vision of me back in the day as a rookie trying to figure everything out on here.

Don’t worry Pamcake1, you are all loved at the Wonders and Sweet. FA 🤗

baby spinning GIF

I know that, I was just stating the fact, interestingly you all thought I was complaining.

But now I am complaining...just spent 5 hours walking around the Melbourne flower show, this is me...

View attachment 1935855
Well I got my bunch sorted for the weekend, three bags to be exact :grinv1:

And it only took 10 mins to buy from Woolies.

happy episode 2 GIF

But now I am complaining...just spent 5 hours walking around the Melbourne flower show, this is me...

View attachment 1935855
Sit down, put your feet in a nice warm bowl of water with a tablespoon of mustard...yes it works or go the radox if you must and chill to this sweet song petal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back