Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

Watch out, Strigoi is on the warpath.
jillian bell fighting GIF by Idiotsitter

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Righto Hawks, you've already won the qooty this week (congrats etc) so let's make a contest of something less certain - when the match is posted this week. Wazzas you can enter the contest too, it's something that we may actually win.

Here's the deal: give me the time that the opening post of our match thread will be posted. You know, the one with the teams, the weather etc. Closest to the pin wins. Winner gets a custom avatar from me (and I promise it will be flattering).

I'll kick things off - Monday 3:15am Vicbias time.

When will the game be posted?
Funny you should ask.

Righto Hawks, you've already won the qooty this week (congrats etc) so let's make a contest of something less certain - when the match is posted this week. Wazzas you can enter the contest too, it's something that we may actually win.

Here's the deal: give me the time that the opening post of our match thread will be posted. You know, the one with the teams, the weather etc. Closest to the pin wins. Winner gets a custom avatar from me (and I promise it will be flattering).

I'll kick things off - Monday 3:15am Vicbias time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back