Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 12 - Coney Island Warriors v East Side Hawks at Van Cortlandt Park

Remove this Banner Ad

YWiiz99.png

Great news. Careful celebrating though. I had a few drinks with my daughters for one's birthday and finished the night going arse over tit over the handlebars of an e-scooter in a council carpark in the dark. I'm currently nursing a sore arm, but it could have been worse.
Right on! I'm envisioning you attempting an endo. Totally worth the bumps and bruises in that case.

Nice one I hope it was a close game for the spectacle. Have you been into photography for awhile?
Send some of the sunshine up here please it’s been a Sim’s wet, muddy dream.
Been doing the SFL stuff for nine years now, my late father was a photographer, so that got me into it. I can certainly try we're meant to have rain Anzac day, its so sunny today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

New owner of Chelsea FC who's spent $1 billion+ on a, as yet, mediocre team.
Wow. Nah never heard of him. Yeah that's an incredible amount of dosh to burn for no Europe.

No tags. Hope the game hasn’t been played
4:30pm start time apparently. You're nice and early so have time to get a hotdog and explore the wonders of Coney Island.

4:30pm start time apparently. You're nice and early so have time to get a hotdog and explore the wonders of Coney Island.
Hmm, I'll be melting at that time due to the foopy

Hmm, I'll be melting at that time due to the foopy
Rare to see an opposition supporters with even a tremor of fear for my mob lol. You'll be cheering in no time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back