Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 7 - Sin City Swamprats v Las Vegas Bears at Underground Stadium [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Want to see Superman fly?

Xavier Coates, Melbourne Storm. Down by 2 points with 15 seconds to play, he takes to the AIRRR!!!

Want to see Superman fly?

Xavier Coates, Melbourne Storm. Down by 2 points with 15 seconds to play, he takes to the AIRRR!!!

That was f…ing amazing

rats-logo-png.1282206

Sin City Swamprats Official Team Sheet

S37 R7 vs Las Vegas Bears @ Underground Stadium (MOTR)

B: paraaaa / Rodney Dangerfield / RPCB
HB: Power Raid / spookism / Ticky009
C: jackster83 / GotTheGoodes / ant555
HF: My Cotchin Rules / GremioPower / Ant Bear
F: Jewelsbon / okeydoke7 / edgie
FOLL: damicky / BloodySwan / philreich
INT: HirdsTheWord / sataris

CHANGES:
Nil​

Hi, neighbors.

Sorry I’m late to the party, but I had a busy week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 1927155
Las Vegas Bears
S37 Official Team Sheet Round 7
Vs Sin City Swamprats

B: RookiePick / JoshWoodenSpoon / Tommycash
HB: I Dont Care / Chipmunk / tony
C: Matera92 / Art Vandelay_ / RonnieRaven
HF: Shadow Man / JoseMourinho / Electronic_Renaissance
F: Dingster / Cap / MWPP
FOLL: Test Tickle / Millky95 / Tandy
INT: kane249 / Senor M

Changes
Dingster HBF > FP
I Dont Care FP > HBF
RonnieRaven C > W
Art Vandelay_ W > C​

I don’t know who Chipmunk is, but I know he’s in trouble.

Reality Reaction GIF by Married At First Sight

Bears, how does it feel already knowing you're going to lose to the #flagrats today?

Well it means I didn’t need to go to training this week, that’s for sure.

Also you misspelled l#flograts

Alright Bears, it's game day and we're diving into the sewers to take on the Swamprats. Get ready for a dirty afternoon, because we're about to slug it out in the muck and come out on top.

Enough of this losing streak, it ends today! We're not here to wallow in defeat, we're here to claw our way back to victory.

It's time to remind everyone who the kings of Vegas really are. The Bears have the talent, the grit, and the heart to conquer any challenge that comes our way. So let's hit that field with everything we've got and show the Swamprats what true Bear domination looks like!

Bears V Rats.jpg

Art Vandelay_ Cap Chipmunk CountryLad Dingster Electronic_Renaissance Fizzler Grin guero HawkPatrol I Dont Care Jezmiester40 JoseMourinho JoshWoodenSpoon kane249 Matera92 Millky95 Muddiemoose MWPP RonnieRaven RookiePick Senor M Shadow Man Tandy Test Tickle Tommycash

Alright, gather round, my merry band of Bears! Today, we embark on an adventure of epic proportions as we descend into the bowels of the earth to face our rivals, the Sin City Swamprats, in the deepest, darkest depths of the sewers!

Now, I know what you're thinking: "Ted, this sounds like a load of rubbish!" Well, my friends, you're not wrong! But fear not, for in the face of adversity, we shall rise like a well-flushed toilet.

Yes, we've had a couple of stumbles in our last two outings, but hey, even the greatest explorers get lost in the sewers from time to time! But do we let that dampen our spirits? No way! We've got more fight in us than a rat in a cheese factory.

So, strap on your waders, grab your plungers, and let's wade into battle with the confidence of a bear who's just found a picnic basket! Remember, it's not the size of the bear in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the bear! Onward, my Bears, to victory in the sewers!

Bearlieve.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back