Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Sin City Swamprats v Baghdad Bombers @ Underground Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Feb 4, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies - SNAFL
Rats V Bombers.jpeg
Last Time They Met: Season 36 Round 2 - Baghdad Bombers (15.6.96) Defeated Sin City Swamprats (10.7.67)

And here we are. Round 10 already. It's no secret these two are my favorite teams.

In my match threads this week drunk Bov decided he would do a summary on each team. Let's start with the Rats. I've always found the rats to be the perfect match against Baghdad. They generally love to get involved and produce more smile reactions than a clown carnival. Led by someone and with an LG of so and so, it's easy to see why they are a league favorite. You know what also is a league favorite? This White Rabbit chocolate stout. I may now have had 8 or 9 of these bad boys So yeah The Rats. Cute cuddlee disease infested friends. Oh yeah jackster83 leads this mob. He's a good egg. If anyone gets a chance i really think you should familiarise yourself with their clubsong. It almost makes me want to quit the bombers and join them. Any team that pays that much homage to beer is definitely worth praising. Mr White Rabbit agrees! Round 9 saw the 2nd placed Rats 14.15 (99) go down to 8th placed Royals 16.8 (104).

Ah the Bombers. A group of misfits brought together by one thing in common and that is they don't have a single thing in common! Led by that stray dog Pugsley they are a tight knit bunch who are never afraid to push the line. Of course like any other team in SFA, they nearly imploded as the debate about whether pineapple belonged on pizza intensified. Personally, I'd eat anything on a pizza, even a gumby! The other thing that most people probably don't know about the Bombers is they are not as cool as you think they are. They are actually a bunch of Jerks. I suppose that's why I call Bagdad home.
Round 9 saw 11th placed Bombers 7.4 (46) defeated by 4th placed Roys FFC 12.3 (75) in a very low scoring game.

Best of luck to both teams. Have a great week!

Oh and big shout out to Grav for the match thread image!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hope you’ve got a bag full of money as he has some great video’s of you.😱
He loaded up on us to lose to the Royals, so he should have a big bag of cash.

He loaded up on us to lose to the Royals, so he should have a big bag of cash.
Betting Season 3 GIF by American Gods

Great to have a week of banter with a bunch of posters, who we know will actually show up, and (shock, horror) are even here to have a bit of fun. Certain teams seem to have outlawed fun - personally I think those teams should be delisted from the league, but then again, what would I know? :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back