Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Swamprats as your club has Gold level Access you can access Spotswood via the employees security gate and dispense with all the bag checking and other security protocols we use on teams with lower access levels.

OIG (1).jpg

Sorry to have been quiet this week RATS... busy irl with family visiting this week so been absent here o_O

And while I may not be around for the game today .. know that the I'm there is spirit. ((preferably in the form of a Pina colada)

pina colada girl.gif

Swamprats as your club has Gold level Access you can access Spotswood via the employees security gate and dispense with all the bag checking and other security protocols we use on teams with lower access levels.
So we can bring our drugs in? Nice.

So we can bring our drugs in? Nice.
I've also brought 7 cans of baked beans with me - if my opponent comes too close to me, he might regret it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've also brought 7 cans of baked beans with me - if my opponent comes too close to me, he might regret it.
looking at you I thought you might fit 4 cans, but 7 is impressive philreich o_O

I might have a lucrative job for you next time I visit some friends in Banhammer prison, lets talk

Good Morning Fleabane hope your feeling better ?

A gentle word ? Perhaps not mingling with Rats would improve things.
Best Friends Dog GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Much better, thanks Kenney! Yes, good point about the Rats. I was getting too friendly but that's all behind me now.

Best Friends Dog GIF by SWR Kindernetz

Much better, thanks Kenney! Yes, good point about the Rats. I was getting too friendly but that's all behind me now.

You make sure you disinfect your mouth you dirty Fleabane

Stop it now! Stopppppppp!!

Best of luck today Swampies.
I hope Ant Bear makes it back in time.
I Took him on an extended tour last nite, including the enchanted forest out back which is full of enchantments and stuff, and well it was just so darn enchanting, I may have forgotten to bring him back to his bunk house.
I mean, there is a little hope with the randomly strung ribbons on the fairy dell trees, but then I saw Mrs Turbo was out early this morning collecting ribbons for the super fun March Flower Dance we have planned pre game.😁🌷🪻🪷

So, yeah. Huge-oh apologies Ratsies, but meh, how many forwards do you actually need?

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back