Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I hour and 25 minutes later, I actually got your joke.
🤭

Mateeeeeeeee!

New Girl Facepalm GIF by HULU

Again, great point. If you ask the wonders, they’re undefeated. Maybe you guys can be too, I mean I’m sure there’s a timeline where you guys win something right?

right?
We have 3 wins and 2 moral victories

Sorry Rats for having to give the official welcome to Spotswood late but I was out all day yesterday on official business.

View attachment 1920658

Please Note: As the Swamprats have received Gold Access Level for S36 ensure your players all bring their Gold Level swipe cards with them so they can enjoy full access to Spotswood facilities and campus and entry to game functions.
View attachment 1920660
I like this sort of stuff, perfect SFA posting. And my first impressions of OOB are positive, you have some good, fun posters.
:thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Something about horse and asses.
Okay. I need more detail

Are we talking horses that are asses? Or asses that are horses?

Or are we eating horses?
Or are we eating……
Omg!! 😱 Im not doing that!!

PASS!!

I like this sort of stuff, perfect SFA posting. And my first impressions of OOB are positive, you have some good, fun posters.
:thumbsu:
Back at ya Antsy!
Are you a defender?

Back at ya Antsy!
Are you a defender?
All of us are defenders when the opposition has the ball, and attackers when the bar is open.

I am looking forward to when BRAB arrives and reunites with his favourite qooty player Ant Bear
should be very emotional and a touching reunion
I have come full circle now, everyone will be taken on face value

Remove this Banner Ad

Back