Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

And the even badder part - I didn’t get it when I first read this last night. We have a guest staying with us called Ian… confused the issue, made it personal.

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN
Well ya want to tell ya pal…without magic he’s just IAN and nobody wants to be JUST Ian 🤦‍♀️

damicky I have had a ruck avatar bet with every ruck I have played this season with all of them rucking up and accepting the rucking challenge.

So you being the gun ruck you are shouldn't have any issues taking on the rucking avatar bet of ruck with lowest Hit Outs at end of the match has to rock this for the week.
looser.jpg
So do you rucking accept....................

I am a cruel and unusual man.

It is a generic and well used term when it comes to smashing an opponent. I actually just want some good bants this week. That's it.
It's essentially the term used by a certain coach on the weekend, apologise.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I am looking forward to when BRAB arrives and reunites with his favourite qooty player Ant Bear
should be very emotional and a touching reunion
I hear that Nunez is going to show up with a deckchair and a bag of popcorn just to watch.

So how's life as our esteemed leader? If you're enjoying it, you've only got just over 2.5 seasons to go. If you're hating it, you've got just over 2.5 tortuous seasons to go :).
You never experienced the Hate administration, I see

I love a good dad joke.

What do you call a magician who’s lost their magic?

IAN

🤦‍♀️
so bad it’s good
I hour and 25 minutes later, I actually got your joke.
🤭

And the even badder part - I didn’t get it when I first read this last night. We have a guest staying with us called Ian… confused the issue, made it personal.

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN
OH thank Goodness!!
I only just twigged mahself.
Was all tangenting and...oh..but why Ian? Is that a standard plain name?
And
math-calculating.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back