Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 6 - Ophidian Old Boys v Sin City Swamprats at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Listen here, I'm tired of your well thought out arguments and facts you keep on sharing. You're all like "this is how things really are" and "we're undefeated". Well, yeah

#Okey400

Again, great point. If you ask the wonders, they’re undefeated. Maybe you guys can be too, I mean I’m sure there’s a timeline where you guys win something right?

right?

How rude, I also forgot to introduce my new self

Celebrating Magic Johnson GIF by Winning Time: The Rise of the Lakers Dynasty

They held you to your lowest score all season. I don't think you even scored a goal!
Low blow swan.
Fortunately I have a great mentor in Harry McKay.
Awkward Waynes World GIF

Sorry Rats for having to give the official welcome to Spotswood late but I was out all day yesterday on official business.

welcome rats 2.jpg

Please Note: As the Swamprats have received Gold Access Level for S36 ensure your players all bring their Gold Level swipe cards with them so they can enjoy full access to Spotswood facilities and campus and entry to game functions.
Gold Access Card.jpg

Tonight Show Hello GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Always good to see AUR in our threads.

How you going?

Might need to consider recruiting this bloke maybe 🤔
I'm very well thank you, busy but well. I'm enjoying the company of the Furies for the second week in a row. It's thrilling. Hope you are well!

I am a big fan of the Old Boys but the last part may just be a step too far!

Finally, match threads.

Ahh, the new team. Hello, everyone and Elton Johns Wig . Hope you're well.

What a week for okeydoke7 to celebrate his milestone.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I love a good dad joke.

What do you call a magician who’s lost their magic?

IAN

🤦‍♀️
so bad it’s good
And the even badder part - I didn’t get it when I first read this last night. We have a guest staying with us called Ian… confused the issue, made it personal.

Dog What GIF by MOODMAN

Remove this Banner Ad

Back