Official Match Thread Season 37 - Round 4 - Ophidian Old Boys v Coney Island Warriors at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

tBXjCQJ.png

Welcome to Kamahl Round!!

It's Kamahl Round now.

Tonga Bob FootyGuy13 Tigerturbulance Robertio Elton Johns Wig
The flavour of Ceylon

Fun fact: some cults and religions take original content from others and pass it off as their own.

Take Hinduism for example. Vishnu, one of their three prinicpal gods, has ten incarnations or Dashavatara. Seeing the rise in popularity of Buddhism, Hindus just made Buddha the 9th incarnation of Vishnu. Simples.

Others say that the 10th incarnation, who they call Kalki, is actually Jesus - a final messianic incarnation. There's even a school of thought that says the ten incarnations are merely Darwinian evolution.

Really makes you think aye?
giphy.gif

Imagine taking the credit for a random computer simulation though. Almost as bad as copying the work of someone else and passing it off as your own.
yeah - image taking credit for a fantasy cup like that, in this place :p

still going #cup2spoon2cup

The internet is full of stories where people take credit for fantasy cups, and let me be the first to tell you that not all cups are worthy of credit.

Not all girls either...

The internet is full of stories where people take credit for fantasy cups, and let me be the first to tell you that not all cups are worthy of credit.

Not all girls either...
I really love a good story

1708486548729.png

#cup2spoon2cup

This is more what I was expecting. I imagine the remarkable U-turn ability of Kamahl is the source of your inspiration.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mate yesterday is history and history has us winning a flag every two years.
I also won a game of bingo at the Nuku'alofa RSL this one time but you don't hear me bang on about it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back