Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Gumbies FFC v Gold City Royals at The House of Gumby - Monday Night Qooty

Remove this Banner Ad

Untitled242_20240506185251.png

Monday night Qooty! Plenty of pressure and expectation on these two sides as the rest of the league looks on. 2 heavyweights of S37, looking forward to it.

Gumbies are currently in 5th and the Royals in 3rd. This one could potentially be match of the round.

I wanted to do write abit more guys but I've cooked myself. Volunteering is hard. This is what happens when you try and be a hero.

Just going to fill this empty space by letting everybody knows that Tandy Electronics is currently having a sale on brand new washing machines. 1958 Electronluxe twin tubs, only $899! Ya couldn't make your own for that...and why would you when you can support a local business. I've been told by my Russian distributors that this brand is as good as it gets and the 1958 is just a model number not the manufacturer date.

Players to watch NSWCROW rye CakeEater and grumbleguts

Anyway have a good game everyone.

Captains please have team sheets posted by Thursday 11:59pm Perth Time

Regards,

Tandy
SFADA President
Untitled132_20240220200615.png

Last edited:

Sorry Cadsky I’ll be unavailable this week, the game clashes with Margarita Mondays.

At least with a night game I should be over my hangover before bounce down. This week, I might be able to make it through 70% of the game without running off the field to have a heave.
Why waste time running off the field?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Gumbies are currently in 5th and the Royals in 3rd. This one could potentially be match of the round.
*shakes head - you blew it.

A real opportunity to use the classic phrase

8 point game

Be better

Remove this Banner Ad

Back