Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 16 - Fighting Furies v Ophidian Old Boys at rfctigerarmy's hippodrome

Remove this Banner Ad

Hmmm am I missing something?

I admit I do get confused easily though.

Edit - told you I confuse easily. I thought you meant this weekend you were going and we just played them last round. You mean for round 17.

Too many chair shots to the head.

Need to change your name to CTEtigers

Too many chair shots to the head.

Need to change your name to CTEtigers

The advantage of being in a stable is you have back up.

GUNS UP!!

I'm going to Perth to see the Freo and Richmond game and we are staying there for a week.

Wondering if anyone had any tips for what to do when we are over there? We are going to rottness Island and doing the Freo gaol and tunnel tours.

Condolences for being forced to go watch tigers v Freo. Long way to travel for a loss.

Rottnest is a good shout though

Duggan's always up, based on the content of his posts.

Always up and about.

I'm scared to venture into dangerw.... territory in fear I might get cancelled.

I took enough Spanish to order a beer and find the latrine, and learned all the good cusswords from the Chicano majority outside of class.
Sounds like you are all set for TJ, Mexico’s forgotten jewel.

Drunk Falling GIF

I'm going to Perth to see the Freo and Richmond game and we are staying there for a week.

Wondering if anyone had any tips for what to do when we are over there? We are going to rottness Island and doing the Freo gaol and tunnel tours.
I was actually born in Perth and visit a fair bit. I have thought about this question a lot. Thing is, Perthlings say, “oh it’s great here, best city, why would you east coast when you can live in Perth” blah blah blah. Then you ask what can you do. The answer, “go to Margs or Rotto or the pinnacles”. None of which are in Perth.

Perth city itself constantly working to be like Melbourne, but with “better beaches”.

I'm going to do some training in preparation for the game soon

kicking martial arts GIF

Um, we weren't planning on kicking you THAT much, though it's admirable you're training for all possibilities.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sounds like you are all set for TJ, Mexico’s forgotten jewel.

Drunk Falling GIF

Tijuana is OK, although I've not done much other than drive through it.

We used to go camping/surfing (and my Dad and I would run 10K races) down in Rosarito Beach, lots of fun there. Well, except for the human feces occasionally spotted in the sand, but they didn't have a lot of public amenities there. Cheap drinks though!

Don't know if I'd go down there today, the narco violence induces paranoia.

Last edited:
Hi everyone, apologies but my participation from now on will be minimal. A spinal injury has flared up, and I'm in a lot of pain. In the waiting room now, will likely get some heavy duty pain killers.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back