Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - West Coast Wonders v Las Vegas Bears v Dingster's 500th Game at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for posting FootyGuy13
Well done Bears that was a close one but you prevailed in the end.

That Ronnie Raven is heavy handed out there, I'm heading back to the rooms bruised alright.
Hope the Sat Nav gets you all home safe and sound.

I'll be coming for you all the next time:

1 : 16.03 {rW} - Sees Pamcake1 out of the corner of his eye.

Last edited:

I think I’m in the 50-60k range, I stopped checking. 😬

Aggressive trading at the start of the season isn’t my style, I’m just far back. I’m doing okay at the best 18 rounds though 😂

Good luck for the rest of the season!

Thanks for the week Wonders and good luck for the rest of the season. Thanks for posting FootyGuy13.

Great win Bears, we did it for Dingster.

I guess we carried him all game so we may as well carry him off the field as well. Trust Chipmunk to be going for the nuts.

Congrats Dingster.

Dingster 500 chair off.png

Wait we didn't get reemed by the Sim, well I'll be a son of a bear

I’m still waiting for the shot after the siren and us to draw this

Thanks for posting FootyGuy13

And thanks for the week Wonders, nice bantering with you and good luck for the rest of the season.

#DoItForDing

Cap 0 6 0 0 2 2 0 5 1
Youre Welcome Maui GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thanks for the week Wonders and for posting FootyGuy13

Pleasantly surprised but stoked we managed to break our curse and defy our losing form to win for you Dingster

Sorry I wasn’t around much - this week has been a writeoff unfortunately

Thanks for the week Wonders and for posting FootyGuy13

Pleasantly surprised but stoked we managed to break our curse and defy our losing form to win for you Dingster

Sorry I wasn’t around much - this week has been a writeoff unfortunately
Coach Ding may be better than player Ding! 1 for 1 selecting the team. Thankfully Ted Lasso was all tied up and couldn't make it.

Thanks for being a welcome part of my 500 week Wonders. The Last Dance was superb.

Thanks tony and Bears for all your efforts this week. After party at Matera92's penthouse.

Thanks Footypie32 for your time.

Coach Ding may be better than player Ding! 1 for 1 selecting the team. Thankfully Ted Lasso was all tied up and couldn't make it.
I saw it as more of a captain Ding move
You even tossed the coin

Remove this Banner Ad

Back