Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes, but old makes it sound like we are a crusty, fossilised, thing of the past.

Now, when you say vintage, yes we are still a thing of the past, but there is an air of quality! Like a fine motor vehicle...

Old
21331e1409847a28c4ef899093f9c7cb.jpg

Vintage:

vintage-British-classic-car-1.jpg
tumblr_meq153VGhw1rgiz3jo1_500.gif

Sweet FA Road Trips S37R13 - BJO to Spotswood Oval

Trip out to the southwest, or a "tip run" as TheGoatBaron calls it. Roads traversed: ( Old Town: ) Brunswick St, Oval St, Kat Al, Fumbler Av, Edward Av, ( Nou Camp: )Torohombre Av, Cincinattus Av, Box Rd, ( Waverley: ) Nandrolone Rd, Probitas Av, Ashton St, xx, Avishka Av, Gaskin St, Waverley Rd, ( Spotswood: ) Visro Pde

This video is part of a Minecraft replication of locations in the world of Sweet, the manufactured geographical home of the Sweet Football Association.

The Sweet FA is the Australian Football community's foremost (only) simulated fantasy Aussie Rules league, which commenced in 2001, and is solidly infested with its 37th season.

Music is from an old gamer mate's channel. I'd ask him permission but comments are disabled. But I reckon he'd appreciate a like for his tune!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMtpaPK9ci0

Links:
[Sweet FA Subforum] | [Bigfooty Minecraft Servers] | [World of Sweet Playlist on Youtube] | [SweetFA+]

Yes, but old makes it sound like we are a crusty, fossilised, thing of the past.

Now, when you say vintage, yes we are still a thing of the past, but there is an air of quality! Like a fine motor vehicle...

Old
21331e1409847a28c4ef899093f9c7cb.jpg

Vintage:

vintage-British-classic-car-1.jpg
Awwwwwww!

I thought it was….

Old
Very Funny Oops GIF by America's Funniest Home Videos

And vintage…
Jurassic Park Dinosaur GIF by Vidiots

But I’m sure glad you clarified babes 👍🏻

Giving serious thought this week to a name change - Princess SLayer!

Now we all know where your mind will wander, however this is a play on words homage to the beautiful Princess Leia and all her wonderful gowns. I mean, who of us here has not wanted to don this little number on every time the word 'fun' comes to mind - I know TheGoatBaron has:
View attachment 1973414
I’ll make it work too

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Giving serious thought this week to a name change - Princess SLayer!

Now we all know where your mind will wander, however this is a play on words homage to the beautiful Princess Leia and all her wonderful gowns. I mean, who of us here has not wanted to don this little number on every time the word 'fun' comes to mind - I know TheGoatBaron has:
View attachment 1973414
When I think of Princess Slayer, I had Tom Araya and Kerry King wearing tutu's in mind.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back