Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - Ophidian Old Boys v Roys FFC at Spotswood Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

OK thanks babe, bit busy right now as the landlord is selling my factory and I have to get all my s**t out in the next few weeks.
I had that happen once, not fun. Right after the floods too. It's culling time - just like this game really, @Demure Princess culling time!

For any ice hockey fans the Toronto Maple Leafs went down to the Boston Bruins tonight.

The Leafs are on the verge of bottling it yet again in the playoffs!:laughv1:
Sorry, some team calls themselves the Leafs?

Definition of 'Roy'​

NOUN​

Australian slang​

a fashionable Australian male​

so I guess the Roys are a bunch of dudes wearing gorilla costumes because they think they are trendy

Oh! So they are a bunch of dandies! Got it.😃
untitled_4_017.png

For any ice hockey fans the Toronto Maple Leafs went down to the Boston Bruins tonight.

The Leafs are on the verge of bottling it yet again in the playoffs!:laughv1:
I like the fights in ice hockey and the way the refs let it go until someone hits the deck

I like the fights in ice hockey and the way the refs let it go until someone hits the deck
The sport was it's peak in the 80's when it came to that sort of stuff mate! :laughv1:

It's by far my favourite of the north American sports. Basketball is fun as well but American football is too stop and start for me.

There's just too many breaks in play. I just couldn't get into it at all.

Tag me properly coward
hahahaha, am a lazy-arse keyboard warrior

So I am probably pronouncing you name all wrong then.......Demu rePrin cess? De mure Princ ess, so many possibilities

The sport was it's peak in the 80's when it came to that sort of stuff mate! :laughv1:

It's by far my favourite of the north American sports. Basketball is fun as well but American football is too stop and start for me.

There's just too many breaks in play for me. I just couldn't get into it at all.
They are a bit over dressed too

The word vintage literally means "of age." With such an open meaning, there are many interpretations. Most antique dealers consider an item to be vintage if it is at least 40 years old. So, in the context of this blog date, a vintage item would be made between 1918 and 1978.

There it is in black and white..

YOU OLD!
Yes, but old makes it sound like we are a crusty, fossilised, thing of the past.

Now, when you say vintage, yes we are still a thing of the past, but there is an air of quality! Like a fine motor vehicle...

Old
21331e1409847a28c4ef899093f9c7cb.jpg

Vintage:

vintage-British-classic-car-1.jpg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yes, but old makes it sound like we are a crusty, fossilised, thing of the past.

Now, when you say vintage, yes we are still a thing of the past, but there is an air of quality! Like a fine motor vehicle...

Old
21331e1409847a28c4ef899093f9c7cb.jpg

Vintage:

vintage-British-classic-car-1.jpg
These are vintage now

holden-hq-kingswood-8.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back