Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 13 - East Side Hawks v Fighting Furies at The Eyrie

Remove this Banner Ad

I couldn't believe how good it was. My favourite video game series.

Last one is so epic, ending was so hype.

I'm also struggling to resist buying the pipboy on the bethesda website...

I don't wear watches, but would happily wear a pipboy on a daily basis.

Good morning all.

Now which of us are suckers and going to work today 🤣 it's going to be very quiet in the office.
Flying back now straight to the office, lucky I gave production a 4 day weekend because I’m running on very little sleep and will be doing very minimal when I get in 😂

Flying back now straight to the office, lucky I gave production a 4 day weekend because I’m running on very little sleep and will be doing very minimal when I get in 😂
Snow White Coffee GIF

Good morning all.

Now which of us are suckers and going to work today 🤣 it's going to be very quiet in the office.

Me!!

I wanted to the day off (have 300 hours if AL still) but decided today should be quiet and I can catch up on a lot of my end of month work 😀

Gee, how about that game, you Toby Greene guys!?!
I’m almost tempted to say…Toby who? 🤭

That new kid needs a better looking helmet. What the heck! It’s always so exciting when a new guy does well. 😁

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We will not be talking about the footy or the league

We had brownies at work today.

So far I've had 7. It's actually not my fault, ad I was irresponsibly told where the left overs were.

Thankfully they were normal brownies, as if they were the "other" kind I'd be completely non-functional after 7.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back