Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 11 - West Coast Wonders vs Baghdad Bombers at The Colosseum

Remove this Banner Ad

Imagine being below a team that has brought the game into disrepute. Utterly embarrassing for a once great club.
It’s not hard to get your head around.

It’s not embarrassing, it’s worthy of a Greek tragedy.

Boy meets girl
Boy impresses girl with his hirsute beard
Girl plays with her hair
Boy demonstrates his prowess in a fantasy football team
Girl shows him her tattoo with her boyfriend’s name …

You know how it goes

Breaking News: A Few ….. sorry let me amend that BFew has been caught out on national television of spreading lies about his “ “ cleanliness. 😉
Wonders LG are in a state of panic, not knowing whether to pat him on the back, send him to Specsavers or sweep it under the carpet.

IMG_7040.gif

Breaking News: A Few ….. sorry let me amend that BFew has been caught out on national television of spreading lies about his “ “ cleanliness. 😉
Wonders LG are in a state of panic, not knowing whether to pat him on the back, send him to Specsavers or sweep it under the carpet.

View attachment 1954753
sweeping-charles.gif

It’s not hard to get your head around.

It’s not embarrassing, it’s worthy of a Greek tragedy.

Boy meets girl
Boy impresses girl with his hirsute beard
Girl plays with her hair
Boy demonstrates his prowess in a fantasy football team
Girl shows him her tattoo with her boyfriend’s name …

You know how it goes
You forgot girl also impresses boy with her hirsute beard

View attachment 1954753
I Am Trash GIF by PBS Digital Studios

You forgot girl also impresses boy with her hirsute beard
That would be mighty impressive to me considering my inability to grow anything on my face. Helps that I'm only 12 and Mum says it will happen when I have my first Chivas.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Now, now *head. You know the faux hairy arsed tough laddie always ends badly for you. Besides didn’t we play your feckless Bunglers last week?

Oh I just checked the ladder…

What on earth are you folks doing way down there? Even the unlucky Furballs are higher on the ladder.

I see I am gunna have to (again) tip you publicly. That has always worked out pretty well.
Tone down the amount of brandy in your coffee Uncle.

Also I don’t blame you for ringing the bell that often, she’s hot you dirty old man.

Vintage Nurse GIF

Tone down the amount of brandy in your coffee Uncle.

Also I don’t blame you for ringing the bell that often, she’s hot you dirty old man.

Vintage Nurse GIF

Wrong nurse there Batty.

Liv is my nurse. Here she is practicing how she keeps an eye out for me.

Babylon Berlin Dancing GIF by Das Erste

Remove this Banner Ad

Back