Official Match Thread Season 37 Round 10 - Gumbies FFC v Coney Island Warriors @ The House of Gumby

Remove this Banner Ad

We woo'd it by having a 17 goal loss to your lot. Only lost one more match for the season after that.
Ah those were the days! What a remarkable bounce back by your lot btw. I can't imagine that's happened in a non-SFA setting.

It seems like we're kingmakers. Whoever we flog wins the Qremiership. We haven't flogged anyone yet fwiw.

What have I missed?
We took a sensational rollercoaster ride. Someone got banzhammered. Soy sauce and chili oil is undefeated.

Anyone got any easter eggs leftover? I skipped lunch (pantskyle would not be impressed) and am starving.
as if I'd share easter eggs.

Id give away a kidney before Id do that

We took a sensational rollercoaster ride. Someone got banzhammered. Soy sauce and chili oil is undefeated.
I LOVE ROLLERCOASTERS

This thread reminds me of the countless times I've rocked up late to a party. People are already half cut and you're out of the loop.
Half cut? I've had a glass and a half of red and I'm bouncing off the walls and in about five minutes I'll be asleep on the couch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Half cut? I've had a glass and a half of red and I'm bouncing off the walls and in about five minutes I'll be asleep on the couch.

Weaksauce.

Warriors delist beez

Warriors sign beez.
We love a tinfoil hat too so you'd fit right in given your badges. A special contract is ready for you to sign now. Expires in 5 mins though so get in quick.
...And you're gone. What a pity.

I think Ocha905 suggested floggings occur. Floggers and floggees currently undisclosed.
I'm always up for a good flogging. Just be gentle with the paddle and know my safe word.

PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER

I'm always up for a good flogging. Just be gentle with the paddle and know my safe word.

PURPLE MONKEY DISHWASHER

That’s my word to go harder.

Decent melt whoever it's from. Bets on how long until nuked?
Our foopy board copped his same two posts too lol.

Same over on the Geelong board - but even 11pm isn't that late (at least not for me who's more of a night owl versus a morning person)

They lasted a bit over 20 mins, but did make for a "fun" view of what was being reported 🤮

And unlike most footy journos we actually have sauces

Top Gun: Maverick was boring af.

Come at me.

You know what would have made it better - if Maverick didn't survive the crash at the start of the film

That way we wouldn't have had to put up with Tom Cruise for the next 2 hours

1712127458778.png
Agent93 Ambrose Burnside BEEG Dinsdale FootyGuy13 Frankston Rover Freofalcon Lord_Flashheart Mesc Mofra Moo Ocha905 pantskyle Paracleet Piggy Smalls Purple7x08_24 Raveneyes Reginald Perrin SBYM Smoooothy Snuffaluphagus spudmaster Stokey The Filth Wizard TheInjuryFactory toxic TubbsFarquhar Volbeat zackah

Hey Wazzas, we had a bye last week and I've got a week off this week but that ain't gonna stop me for going back in time to deliver another edition of This Week In Warriors History.

Our sophomore season in the SFA was a big one. The list of biggest wins and highest scores has a very healthy representation from season 19, and of course it was the season where we came within an admin's peen of becoming premiers.

And so it is that we take a look at round 10 of that season. We were at home that round, hosting the Roys. It was billed as a match between the young and the restless old, and the old was rocking some old names by the looks. Mobbs was still a fuhrer, fitzroybowiedog was more bulldog than thin white duke, hell even the sim called them RFFC! Mooch and Loonerty and royboy2 were still running around as gorillas, while current day Warriors zackah Frankston Rover Reginald Perrin Raveneyes Smoooothy & Lord_Flashheart were in the famous persimmon guernseys.

As for the game, it was pretty even for the first quarter until it wasn't. And then it got ugly for the visitors, with Harambe showing more life than the Roys. It was only four last quarter goals which saved them from a 100+ point defeat, but as it was the end result was 23.13 (151) to 9.7 (61) which was a 90 point victory for us (remember those??). The score was the equal 12th highest in our history and the 5th largest victory in our history. Reg (29 disposals/7 marks/5 tackles/1 goal) & Les Norton (24 disposals/10 tackles/3 goals) led the way for us, Stronzo kicked six goals and the following people also had good games - Raveneyes Smoooothy invinciBlues El Dubya & Lord_Flashheart (Flashy could have been better if he kicked more accurately).

Have a good week lads.​

Same over on the Geelong board - but even 11pm isn't that late (at least not for me who's more of a night owl versus a morning person)

They lasted a bit over 20 mins, but did make for a "fun" view of what was being reported 🤮

The stupid thing is Tapatalk stores the last image used even if deleted as the front page image so the penis is currently the main invite into the Commentary and Media thread on the North board. At least it wasn’t the poop - we use that for autopsy threads.

Stephen Colbert Smile GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

Back