Official Match Thread SEASON 37 ROUND 1: OPHIDIAN OLD BOYS vs LAS VEGAS BEARS @ SPOTSWOOD OVAL

Which team will win?

• Old Boys

• Bears

• I just want to post funny gifs

• I hate this place and I'm a masochist

Results are only viewable after voting.

Remove this Banner Ad

giphy.gif
I KNEW THOSE MUSCLES WERE FAKE AND JUST EARS

I’m going to beat this drum all week, AnUltimateRessie has made his feelings known about co-captains, but having like 40% in an LG? Might as well make the whole team a ‘leader’ 😅
Well tbh the bears list runs that deep that you could have 20 in the LG and 10 Captains and they'd all deserve the positions. We are known as having the best culture in the league so not hard to guess why.

Omg neither do we! If we only had 18 people in the side, we'd be like the Hawks.

Maybe you should have a bigger LG and you'd not lose sooooo many points for ******* up :)
Well said! Neither I or Turbo are in charge of team sheets for this very reason Milktoast!

tbh the bears list runs that deep that you could have 20 in the LG and 10 Captains and they'd all deserve the positions. We are known as having the best culture in the league so not hard to guess why.

Tigerturbulance Robertio eek I think they believe this part 😂

Nice sign.

Do you do Beers too?

Howdy Cap

Spotswood is overrun (not possible btw) with beers!
Drop over to Mrs Ts Tavern, Robertio Guinness bar or this Season you can also have Fleabane s The Flea come to you !

I’m going to beat this drum all week, AnUltimateRessie has made his feelings known about co-captains, but having like 40% in an LG? Might as well make the whole team a ‘leader’ 😅
Do you think they even have a leadership group pm? or do they just use the team chat for anything important?

Go off mwerps! We never had half a club as an LG 😂😂😂

Don’t act like it’s a job for 9 people though, that’s as laughable as your grand final efforts 😂
Half a club? You guys were much closer to the mark last season

Anyway I see you have been added into the LG. Good luck.

Fortunately Turbo you pride yourself on love muscle/heavy listing

Half a club? You guys were much closer to the mark last season

Anyway I see you have been added into the LG. Good luck.

Fortunately Turbo you pride yourself on love muscle/heavy listing

You’re right! Our 5 last year was much bigger than your 9. Great maths 😍

Anyway, good luck bears. One thing is for sure, I expect nothing to go wrong with all this big brains in there 😉

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Maybe you should have a bigger LG and you'd not lose sooooo many points for ******* up :)
How else do you get the Wooden Spoon Trophy for the cabinet, when you have such elite qooty players on field?

We have already arranged to be in the GF and go cup2spoon2cup.

I would have made sure you Bears could be in the GF with us but realised it would be cruel to make you lose the GF two seasons in a row.
I've been training hard all off season to make sure we go one better this season.

Tony fitness work.gif

Well said! Neither I or Turbo are in charge of team sheets for this very reason Milktoast!
No checks? All the responsibility on 1? The cracks in the Old Boys LG showing earlier than the Away team dressing rooms

How else do you get the Wooden Spoon Trophy for the cabinet, when you have such elite qooty players on field?
Explains why I have never won a spoon*

*I did not check this information before posting it

When you joined the OOBs did you get your very own spoon?

Mrs Turbo there is nothing to see in this reply I have made to Dingsta, please flick to the next post

Don't worry Dingster you will always be my Favorite big spoon :kissingheart:

Back