Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Perth is a big retirement home where all restaurants close at 9pm
If you're basing your opinion of Perth on what goes on in Midland after 9pm then I think the problem is on you.

Whilst not quite as bad as Werribee, it's not far off. 😂

Went to the pub at 9:30

“Sorry kitchens closed”

Hardly see that in Melbourne
Really? Can’t say I’ve been to a pub in Melbourne where the kitchen doesn’t shut at 9pm. And I’ve worked in plenty.
Mind you I rarely am in pubs late now and would never have dinner that late anyway.

The beer gardens and bands in Perth are still the best, some great clubs there too for those inclined to party late. And the beaches, well…best in the country. Some of them best in the world.

Really? Can’t say I’ve been to a pub in Melbourne where the kitchen doesn’t shut at 9pm. And I’ve worked in plenty.
Mind you I rarely am in pubs late now and would never have dinner that late anyway.

The beer gardens and bands in Perth are still the best, some great clubs there too for those inclined to party late. And the beaches, well…best in the country. Some of them best in the world.
Wosh the truth teller

If you're basing your opinion of Perth on what goes on in Midland after 9pm then I think the problem is on you.

Whilst not quite as bad as Werribee, it's not far off. 😂
I just pretend the east of the freeway doesn’t exist.

Except Vic Park. What a wonderful collation of little breweries, pubs and food. 🤗

Went to the pub at 9:30

“Sorry kitchens closed”

Hardly see that in Melbourne
Why would you want to eat dinner at 9:30? Dinner should've been well out of the way and you should be a few hours into the drinking by that time.

Why would you want to eat dinner at 9:30? Dinner should've been well out of the way and you should be a few hours into the drinking by that time.
No one asked you Adelaide

FYI Bradesmaen Purple Jesus Ge3ks BringBackTheAnchor Drizzy King Tenz DragoDelph Greenery - another Freo board mod lives at the Demons.

If you wish to air your grievances about Van_Dyke, then now is the time.
Complaining Jerry Stiller GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

wait until you do the math about what time 9:30 translates to for those on the east coast

more of a midnight snack really

Why would you want to eat dinner at 9:30? Dinner should've been well out of the way and you should be a few hours into the drinking by that time

Must have been her first time leaving the house

Luckily for you this is your last match thread until next season. 🤗
Looks pretty 50/50 to me, we have the huge advantage of being the much better team tho.

IMG_2826.png

One thing we can both agree on tho is the Roys need to lose

I just pretend the east of the freeway doesn’t exist.

Except Vic Park. What a wonderful collation of little breweries, pubs and food. 🤗
Just don't go to East Vic Park. Things get rough very quickly.

dragons-logo.png
Round 16 - Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome [MOTR]

Chief A Swallow DJ75 Greenery (C) Blaze Storm Ge3ks Pie 4 Life (VC) serial_thrilla (LG) T2B_ (C) Mooresome Stoods BringBackTheAnchor Matt_352 Strigoi Hatchy1992 (LG) Purple Jesus (nee prpl_jss) Knifey Spoony VandoHawk King Tenz (R) PhenomenalV1 Lbaddie29 Drizzy (R) Bradesmaen Ashman OG HawkAussie big_icky (R) Ljp86 (LG) Ligma Supersuns DragoDelph (LG)

Hey-yo Dragons, it's Delons time. Last match of the H&A season, Match of the Round (alledgedly) and do-or-die as far as finals goes for us.

Let's get in here, breath some fire and of course tag Tarkyn_24 until his Love react explodes.

Go Dragons!

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

Remove this Banner Ad

Back