Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 16 - Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

tv land hiding GIF by [HASH=785530]#Impastor[/HASH]
Spying The Cw GIF

Why would you want to eat dinner at 9:30? Dinner should've been well out of the way and you should be a few hours into the drinking by that time.
After a Perth glory match

wait until you do the math about what time 9:30 translates to for those on the east coast

more of a midnight snack really
I was actually going to say that, but then I thought that'd be like saying someone shouldn't eat dinner at 6pm over in the USA because it's like having dinner in the morning back home.

Incorrect. I received four PMs from different people asking me to respond.

Oh wait, there's another one. Five.
that last one was me in the rookie PM saying it's your turn to tag everyone into the thread

Looks pretty 50/50 to me, we have the huge advantage of being the much better team tho.

View attachment 1847775

One thing we can both agree on tho is the Roys need to lose
A Roy loss, and a Dragon win? 🤔
This is possible, and I am willing to allow it.
Headless please do what needs to be done.

Going east of the east sounds similar to tempting fate with a cruise to the edge of the Earth.
There are some that call Adelaide "East Perth", so this makes sense.

View attachment 1847774
Round 16 - Mount Buller Demons v Dragons FFC @ Snow Dome [MOTR]

Chief A Swallow DJ75 Greenery (C) Blaze Storm Ge3ks Pie 4 Life (VC) serial_thrilla (LG) T2B_ (C) Mooresome Stoods BringBackTheAnchor Matt_352 Strigoi Hatchy1992 (LG) Purple Jesus (nee prpl_jss) Knifey Spoony VandoHawk King Tenz (R) PhenomenalV1 Lbaddie29 Drizzy (R) Bradesmaen Ashman OG HawkAussie big_icky (R) Ljp86 (LG) Ligma Supersuns DragoDelph (LG)

Hey-yo Dragons, it's Delons time. Last match of the H&A season, Match of the Round (alledgedly) and do-or-die as far as finals goes for us.

Let's get in here, breath some fire and of course tag Tarkyn_24 until his Love react explodes.

Go Dragons!

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU
morning T2B_

how to train your dragon smile GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Oh, she won’t be posting, I’m here 😂. Plus we discussed this in our match thread last week, Adelaide was voted the coolest city in Australia just the other day. Isn’t that right moginie
Absolutely correct, my friend!

Absolutely correct!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back