Official Match Thread Season 36 Round 13: Gumbies FFC v Sin City Swamprats at House of Gumby [MOTR]

Remove this Banner Ad

Well I just brought up 40 years in Defence, so I guess that qualifies me as an old boy........
I hope you're not as on-target as Ben Roberts-Smith.

Or the IDF for that matter.

Is this the dad jokes place? :think:
parks-and-rec-april.gif

I'm half way through The Fall of the House of Usher and I never want to see a black cat ever again.
Aw, I had a black cat. She was the BEST pet ever. :greenheart: She would follow me to the school bus stop in the mornings, gabbing the whole way. She didn't want me to go to school. We grew up together. :love: She was a great mouser, too. I had great anatomy lessons when I was a kid, having to clean up all the "presents" she brought home.

Let’s go rats, time to make it a 7th game in a row where we have outplayed and outscored our opponents
It'd be nice to kick straight for once - recently such an occurrence has been about as rare as a Gumbies grand final appearance.

beez

Who in your opinion is the hottest republican governor/senator/congressperson?
I see you're competing to post the best oxymoron for the week.

(Give me a minute, I have to go to fictional-verse for an appropriate answer - if there is one)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I see you're competing to post the best oxymoron for the week.

(Give me a minute, I have to go to fictional-verse for an appropriate answer - if there is one)
Does it make it easier if we throw presidents into the mix?

I'm sorry Kennedy Parker, the only barely acceptable answer is Ainsley Hayes.

westwing-ainsley.gif

Oh, you're talking about a real Republican? Yeah, sorry, never known an attractive one in my life.

I'm sorry Kennedy Parker, the only barely acceptable answer is Ainsley Hayes.

westwing-ainsley.gif

Oh, you're talking about a real Republican? Yeah, sorry, never known an attractive one in my life.
Thanks for your thoughtful and well researched answer Beez.

I would say any Florida Republican would be the hottest relative to Republicans in the rest of the USA because Florida has on average the highest temperatures.

Thanks for your thoughtful and well researched answer Beez.

I would say any Florida Republican would be the hottest relative to Republicans in the rest of the USA because Florida has on average the highest temperatures.
SCANDAL!
League admin, Kennedy Parker, endorses Matt Gaetz as 'hot'. This is a man facing sex trafficking charges*.

*Gaetz, not KP to be clear.

Ok Gumbies, after taking a two week break in the middle of the season, are we going to show up this week or extend our break to the weeks...

R And R Vacation GIF

Summer Time GIF by Merge Mansion
I think we can handle the rats. You're a cat and I'm happy to chase them around with a tennis racquet.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back