season 2009 starts now.

Remove this Banner Ad

sounds like jack54is frustrated with his clubs efforts this year. The word i have heard around the traps is that he has done a power of work around his club.Maybe he needs to let go and move on.

who cares about under 14's or chiltern. Its semi final week lets get some talk going about the real footy in the seniors. We have two massive matches with the hoppers taking on keiwa. Which should be another tight affair where i think if the hoppers can carry there good form into this one, they should just get over the line with there superior midfield. In the elmination semi i reckon beechworth should have far to much class for yack who are meerly making up the numbers.

Thats sounds all ok but that did not explain the ability of the over age players. Sounds like they may have got under TDFLs player assessment policy or they are poor judges of football talent.

Over age players are permitted to be registered at any club, and the overage players they speak of in ths case are only 7 days over the limit. This is put in place as some clubs struggle at the start of the season to get numbers, and we were no exception, the trade off is, the maximum a team can have is 20 players, as that is all we have. Now i know everyone can have their opinions, as that is the point of the thread, however, these are kids we are talking about, so please everyone just lay off them, including those people so called adults who make comments to them at the end of the game (really mature).

Is Kiewa going to take Mittas mantal as the yard stick of the comp. Thay are playing good footy at the right time of the year. If Richo is fit and the form of Camo i cant see anyone stoping them. Beechworth will win well .John Allen gets under the gaurd every week and their pace will be to much for Yack.

Is Kiewa going to take Mittas mantal as the yard stick of the comp. Thay are playing good footy at the right time of the year. If Richo is fit and the form of Camo i cant see anyone stoping them. Beechworth will win well .John Allen gets under the gaurd every week and their pace will be to much for Yack.

NO - id say i can see someone stopping them. Well done to the Hoppers today, to good in the conditions as they were last week against the Bushies. Thats 3 times Tallangatta have beaten Kiewa so that must count for something, id say the Hoppers are now favourites for the flag.
And Sugar Ray your tip was a long way out.

NO - id say i can see someone stopping them. Well done to the Hoppers today, to good in the conditions as they were last week against the Bushies. Thats 3 times Tallangatta have beaten Kiewa so that must count for something, id say the Hoppers are now favourites for the flag.
And Sugar Ray your tip was a long way out.

Yes well done to my old boys the Hoppers, fully deserved.
Not over the line yet as it comes down to that one day, no doubt Kiewa will come back hard next week. Anyway good luck to the Hoppers in 2 weeks, another trip up the freeway to watch & have a great day at the footy at the creek....

Yep, congrats to Darren Mathey and all involved at Hopperland and best of luck for the Grand Final. Would have liked to get to Sandy Creek, but with bub no.2 due over the next couple of weeks, we won't get there.

And apologies I left early on trivia night. Shouldn't have started drinking at 1 o'clock. Too old for that these days. haha.

Go Hoppers. Great to see.

who cares about under 14's or chiltern. Its semi final week lets get some talk going about the real footy in the seniors. We have two massive matches with the hoppers taking on keiwa. Which should be another tight affair where i think if the hoppers can carry there good form into this one, they should just get over the line with there superior midfield. In the elmination semi i reckon beechworth should have far to much class for yack who are meerly making up the numbers.

Couldn't agree more dogs, let's leave the 14's alone and talk about the main event. You are a good judge, with Hoppers and Beechworth saluting on the weekend. What are thoughts on this weekend's game. Kiewa v Beechworth ?

Couldn't agree more dogs, let's leave the 14's alone and talk about the main event. You are a good judge, with Hoppers and Beechworth saluting on the weekend. What are thoughts on this weekend's game. Kiewa v Beechworth ?
the way kiewa played saturday beechworth will win, cammo doesnt look like he will be playing this week after doing his ankle running out on the ground if he doesnt play big loss he was on fire in the first half, kiewa missed him after half time, beechworth have a lot of good young kids, from reports they played pretty good sunday will be a good game to watch.

thanks mate, was a great win by the hoppers and the bushies look to be back in form. As for this week its a toss of the coin but if richo and camo dont play i think it will be a tallangatta v beechworth granny which would be great seeing as they both finished outside the top 4 last year if my memory serves me correct

the way kiewa played saturday beechworth will win, cammo doesnt look like he will be playing this week after doing his ankle running out on the ground if he doesnt play big loss he was on fire in the first half, kiewa missed him after half time, beechworth have a lot of good young kids, from reports they played pretty good sunday will be a good game to watch.

I rolled the ankle in the last ten seconds of the 2nd quarter mate, hobbled off got it strapped and worked on but wasnt right so i turned round and went back in as the boys where going out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

heard Dane O'Neil (wodonga raiders) has signed as coach for Chiltern Footy club - didn't see that coming from a long way away... Is this a good thing for the club?

heard Dane O'Neil (wodonga raiders) has signed as coach for Chiltern Footy club - didn't see that coming from a long way away... Is this a good thing for the club?

It can only be a good thing. Chiltern are coming off one of their most disappointing seasons in history, things can only improve.

Any inside info Jack?

Very witty there AD. If you get it from one Storey about the other Storey you would think that the storey about Storey would in fact be a true storey.:D

Storey gone to BB Saints as assistant coach. Dane ONeil and Tim Lamb to Chiltern as Coach and Assistant respectively. Cox (raiders) highly likely to mitta. Quite a few others from Raiders better seconds players heading off.

Storey gone to BB Saints as assistant coach. Dane ONeil and Tim Lamb to Chiltern as Coach and Assistant respectively. Cox (raiders) highly likely to mitta. Quite a few others from Raiders better seconds players heading off.

Well done to the chiltern boys on their proactive approach to 2010, good early signings by the looks of things which means they are ahead of those few sides looking for coaches and can get onto recruiting. They are coming from a long way back but this is positive.

Jack seems to have gone missing at a big time for his club, where are you Jack?

Tip for satdy, B'worth by 3 pts over Kiewa to play in their first TDFL GF.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back