Player Watch Scott Pendlebury

Remove this Banner Ad

Getting the snip today he revealed to the faithful in Bendigo last night.

giphy.gif

17 more games to reach 400.

Given his fitness regime, think he should make it.
Yep, agree. He has probably realistically 25 or 26 potential games to get it. I think he'll get some rest weeks this year, but should still comfortably get 400 by end of H&A.

I then think he will hang up the boots at the end of this year if he gets there.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Will always be behind Jesse White as Collingwoods best basketballer. Didnt Jesse train with Melbourne United?

Love the name of his wine , The Pendlebury, oozes class already

Will always be behind Jesse White as Collingwoods best basketballer. Didnt Jesse train with Melbourne United?

Love the name of his wine , The Pendlebury, oozes class already
Tom Wilson was a Boomer and Madgen played for Cairns in the NBL. Not sure White is even close to the pies best basketballer 😂

Pendles also gave up his AIS scholarship to play footy and his spot was taken by Paddy Mills iirc.

Tom Wilson was a Boomer and Madgen played for Cairns in the NBL. Not sure White is even close to the pies best basketballer 😂

Pendles also gave up his AIS scholarship to play footy and his spot was taken by Paddy Mills iirc.

haha. Fair bit of talent on the pies list at one stage with basketballers. Love to know where his career mightve ended up as a Basketballer. Glad we got to see the footy side!

haha. Fair bit of talent on the pies list at one stage with basketballers. Love to know where his career mightve ended up as a Basketballer. Glad we got to see the footy side!
Considering the AIS had him rated higher than Mills as a junior I’d say he’d have given the NBA a fair old crack. Glad he chose footy though!

Yeah I love Pendles as much as anyone but at 190cm he’s nowhere near quick enough to be a gaurd in the NBA
I think he's said that it's why he gave up b-ball and switched to footy. I have that in common with Pendles, except I gave up basketball and switched to the couch - and was s**t at basketball. Watching him is like looking in the mirror.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back