Competitions SBFFL 2022 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

I've messaged Danny he's hoping to get this sorted soon.
Sorry fellas in the process of swapping jobs and phones etc lost my login details and the retrieval process has been fun since I’ve needed to update all my info. About to take my daughter to swimming so will get it done in the next hour or so

Yeah it let me create a login but everything else is forbidden. Ill keep having a crack throughout the day
Hahahahahaha..............thats cos I didnt know if you'd set up a username yet !!

You are all set up on the TS SBFFL tab (see way above post for instructions). The Smokies are assigned to you now. This weekend just add your players.
Hopefully by Monday everyone will have added their squads to the teams. One more hurdle done.......

If anyone has trouble adding their players to their squad just hit me up over the coming days.

Hahahahahaha..............thats cos I didnt know if you'd set up a username yet !!

You are all set up on the TS SBFFL tab (see way above post for instructions). The Smokies are assigned to you now. This weekend just add your players.
Hopefully by Monday everyone will have added their squads to the teams. One more hurdle done.......
Sorry no I meant everytime I access a page is spits a database error haha. All good it seems to have come alive now. Ill add my players now. Cheers

Sorry no I meant everytime I access a page is spits a database error haha. All good it seems to have come alive now. Ill add my players now. Cheers
Yeh the site had a blip for an hour there.......

Can everyone add their squads on TS but also post their updated squads on the BF thread (2023 Team Lists) as a back up this weekend.

Then next week we should be good to go for the draft. Easy Peasey.....

I’m good with that plan. Is there anywhere where we can see what our final team was last year? I had already noted down my team post drops before Christmas which is the list I used for Too Serious. I can’t remember who I dropped but I’m down to 41 players

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I’m good with that plan. Is there anywhere where we can see what our final team was last year? I had already noted down my team post drops before Christmas which is the list I used for Too Serious. I can’t remember who I dropped but I’m down to 41 players
1677452377143.png 1677452406807.png

simonoz
Sorry to be annoying but had a rough weekend and didn't get a chance to upload my team but I had tried on Friday but no good and logged out and tried logging back in, tried a few different browsers but below is what I can see. Can't find a ADD PLAYER button anywhere. I just looked and saw that my username has a capital D but the one assigned to the team is all lowercase not sure if that matters?
1677457990332.png
1677458030848.png

simonoz
Sorry to be annoying but had a rough weekend and didn't get a chance to upload my team but I had tried on Friday but no good and logged out and tried logging back in, tried a few different browsers but below is what I can see. Can't find a ADD PLAYER button anywhere. I just looked and saw that my username has a capital D but the one assigned to the team is all lowercase not sure if that matters?
View attachment 1616732
View attachment 1616733

Try it now mate......should be all good I think.

2021/2022 Futures:
Haychh trades 2022/23 1st to St Kilda Death
CursingFijian 2022/23 1st to St Kilda Death
barta for pm trades 2022/23 2nd to Cattsy
Cattsy trades 2022/23 3rd to barta for pm
Haychh trades 2022/23 4th to Jonzi
Jonzi trades 2022/23 3rd to Haychh

Jonzi traded 17 to Cursing for 29 in return in the Rankine/Flanders trade.
Jonzi traded 7 to Catts for 16 in return in the Caldwell + Campbell for Titch + Guthrie trade

1. Emu
  2. Phoenix
  3. Smoke
  4. Cats
  5. Pet
  6. BBW
  7. Cats (from Jonzi)
  8. Carringbush
  9. Emu (from curse)
  10. Emu (from Olma)
  11. Emu
  12. Phoenix
  13. Smoke
  14. Cats
  15. Pet
  16. Jonzi (from Cats, from BBW)
  17. Cursing (from Jonzi)
  18. Carringbush
  19. Cursing
  20. Olma
  21. Emu
  22. Phoenix
  23. Smoke
  24. BBW (from Cats)
  25. Pet
  26. BBW
  27. Olma (from Jonzi)
  28. Carringbush
  29. Jonzi (from Cursing)
  30. Olma
  31. Emu
  32. Phoenix
  33. Smoke
  34. Cats
  35. Pet
  36. BBW
  37. Jonzi
  38. Carringbush
  39. Cursing
  40. Jonzi (from Olma)
  41. Emu
  42. Phoenix
  43. Smoke
  44. Cats
  45. Pet
  46. BBW
  47. Jonzi
  48. Carringbush
  49. Cursing
  50. Olma
  51. Cursing *
  52. Olma*
Looks like this is the latest update. I’ll have a bit of time tonight I can sort out orders and whatnot if everyone can announce how many list spots they have.

Been a bit of a dogs breakfast this offseason. Hopefully just a blip with all the uncertainty around leagues etc. hopefully our new found home on ts helps creates a bit of stability!

It’s been said before but I do think we need a committed commissioner.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back