Competitions SBFFL 2022 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Considering we only have 10 days to get this done should we put on a 12 hour time limit? If you reach the time limit you get the top player available.

Considering we probably all know who St Kilda Death is going I almost feel like we would give him to him and move on

You can’t rush these things boys.
Couple of trade offers to look at
And I realised I left Ellis in tge FA pool

We did say we were starting on Sunday, right? How long do we give him. I don’t think we can pass him on pick 5, it’s too important
Maybe give him 24 hours for the first pick? Which would make it 8:40am tomorrow? Might need a bit of commitment from everyone to get this done in time.

Also I’m sorry mate I only just saw you’d started a thread yesterday, I didn’t get the tag for it.

Maybe give him 24 hours for the first pick? Which would make it 8:40am tomorrow? Might need a bit of commitment from everyone to get this done in time.

Also I’m sorry mate I only just saw you’d started a thread yesterday, I didn’t get the tag for it.
Haha all good. I just copy and pasted on my phone. I feel like we need to smash it out. Can easily get it done in a week if we all check semi-regularly.

I think we give him at least 24 hours, maybe longer. But we really need to get cracking. I think he’d prefer Cadman than no one. We could get through a lot more picks by the time he logs back in.

Whack your delists in here...

Delist deadline: 10pm March 3rd

National Draft: Mandatory delist minimum of 3 players (can only draft rookies or players with less than 10 games)

Pre-season Draft: Non-mandatory (access to the entire FA pool)

ND commences: 9am March 5th
He posted immediately after this post. He knew it was starting. Don’t want to be a hardass but I think 24 hours is fair especially this close to the start of the season.

Agreed. We’re running out of time. But does he get next highest in the real AFL draft (Cadman)? Or skipped completely? (Which I personally think is too harsh)
We need a commissioner 😂

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agreed. We’re running out of time. But does he get next highest in the real AFL draft (Cadman)? Or skipped completely? (Which I personally think is too harsh)
We need a commissioner 😂

Pretty sure my BF is on US Eastern time, but I have pick 3 taken at 440pm yesterday. That gives him 8 1/2 hrs from now for it to be 24 hrs.
At that time I vote skipped pick. We have to keep moving.

I think you guys are too panicked
Just wait it out, still 9 and a half days to go.
I’m sure once pet logs on we will power through the draft in a day or 2.

I think you guys are too panicked
Just wait it out, still 9 and a half days to go.
I’m sure once pet logs on we will power through the draft in a day or 2.
True but I’d also prefer to not be finishing the same day the season starts. A little buffer would be nice

While everyone has eyes in here, we are looking for a keeper coach for another ts league.
You may have seen orfff in the ts leagues, the Walpole Woylies need a coach asap.
30 player roster, 15 on field, sc scoring.
Sing out if interested.

Hey guys, did realise it was draft 3 from rookie I thought it was draft 3 players. Can I delist Connor West so I can still access the 2nd draft?

I'm so sorry guys I knew draft was Sunday and was reminding myself but got caught up thought today was Monday still lol, plus 2 big concerts, working overtime, the misses and cousins bday with second cousins family staying at mine for the weekend.
No excuses however I would've thought 24hr time limit would suffice but am grateful for everyone's patience. Thanks all

I'm flabbergasted saints boys owned 4 picks out of the top 5 and the Poo slipped through there :oops::oops:

If guys want to let me know what picks they won't be using and I'll get rid of them from the top post. Might speed things up a bit when we get to picks where guys will be passing.

I'm so sorry guys I knew draft was Sunday and was reminding myself but got caught up thought today was Monday still lol, plus 2 big concerts, working overtime, the misses and cousins bday with second cousins family staying at mine for the weekend.
No excuses however I would've thought 24hr time limit would suffice but am grateful for everyone's patience. Thanks all
All good mate, life happens. We never doubted ya ;)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back