Competitions SBFFL 2022 MATCHDAY THREAD

Remove this Banner Ad

Still waiting for Cattsy , Phoenix_9 , Dannyreed , St Kilda Death to set up TooSerious accounts so I can attach them to their teams.

Players still needed to be added to squads: Me , Haychh , Jonzi , PetWussy

The TS site should be fully functional for the coming season in a few days, would be good to be ready for that.

barta for pm - Do you know how the fixture function works ?

Hey guys, I’ve joined TS. Will just wait to hear when we need to add teams etc

Haychh
Can see no reason why you cant add players. Perhaps log out of TS and log back in? As Barta notes, the site's dbase
is currently rolling over for 2023 so maybe thats it ? Try it again & let me know......

Cattsy - What's your username on TS ? I searched "cattsy" but it didnt show up.
Hey it worked. The old turn it off and turn it on again. Team loaded and ready to go. Thanks mate

FIVE weeks out to season start........

Cattsy ~ I need your TS username

Phoenix_9 - Dannyreed - St Kilda Death

You need to create a TS login asap & let me know what it is. Then I'll attach it to your squad and you can input your team.
All of this needs to be done before a draft takes place. barta for pm is hopefully trying to sort a fixture, and I'm trying to get
our matchday line up set up as exactly as we have now. If anyone knows how to ping awol owners pls do so.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ok have created a H&A fixture for the league in Too Serious.

Its pretty basic round robin which just repeats for the second half of season.

Can see a few more coaches in there now, if you haven't done so, sign up and let us know ur TS username and we can assign your team to you.

Bit of trade bait before we lock away teams

Luke Ryan
Tom Powell
Tom Sparrow

FIVE weeks out to season start........

Cattsy ~ I need your TS username

Phoenix_9 - Dannyreed - St Kilda Death

You need to create a TS login asap & let me know what it is. Then I'll attach it to your squad and you can input your team.
All of this needs to be done before a draft takes place. barta for pm is hopefully trying to sort a fixture, and I'm trying to get
our matchday line up set up as exactly as we have now. If anyone knows how to ping awol owners pls do so.
Username is Phoenix, cheers!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back